PDA

View Full Version : Old Friend-Member Search

Marauderman
11-22-2018, 09:38 AM
Have wondered about a friend as many of us do now and then and a lot of us have been here a long time and met many. The other day a long ago member and I were talking about a friend of ours no longer have we hear of nor know about .

So...……...does anyone know the where about of "Dennis Watts" He owned a DTR Marauder and it was called " Fruit Punch" and had I believe the first light bar across the entire rear spoiler . He was from Fla I believe.

Enjoyed spending many times with him especially events at Alt dray way in Commerce, Ga back in the day..

Thanks for any input

Black Terror
11-22-2018, 10:35 AM
Last I heard was that he had moved back up North(Maine?)

Marauderman
11-22-2018, 04:10 PM
Last I heard was that he had moved back up North(Maine?)

Thanks--Hopefully another can remember some more or mentioned to a friend who can ...Thanks for the tip --appreciated

Cobra25
11-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Have wondered about a friend as many of us do now and then and a lot of us have been here a long time and met many. The other day a long ago member and I were talking about a friend of ours no longer have we hear of nor know about .

So...……...does anyone know the where about of "Dennis Watts" He owned a DTR Marauder and it was called " Fruit Punch" and had I believe the first light bar across the entire rear spoiler . He was from Fla I believe.

Enjoyed spending many times with him especially events at Alt dray way in Commerce, Ga back in the day..

Thanks for any inputI believe if you pm BLACKMOBILE aka ED he owns Dennis Watts Fruit Punch Marauder . He may know more where Dennis is now.

Blackmobile
11-22-2018, 08:53 PM
I actually haven't heard from Dennis in a long while, and have also had him and his wife in my thoughts recently.

BAD MERC
11-22-2018, 11:14 PM
Hey Ed, I was just asking about him when I saw you.

Black Terror
11-23-2018, 07:20 AM
Chuck or Claude(Carfixer), Florida Trilogy team, may know more about him. I don't have either of their phone numbers anymore.

Marauderman
12-04-2018, 07:56 AM
I believe if you pm BLACKMOBILE aka ED he owns Dennis Watts Fruit Punch Marauder . He may know more where Dennis is now.

I actually haven't heard from Dennis in a long while, and have also had him and his wife in my thoughts recently.

Hey Ed, I was just asking about him when I saw you.

Chuck or Claude(Carfixer), Florida Trilogy team, may know more about him. I don't have either of their phone numbers anymore.

Thanks for your replies---it seems we all have had him on our minds lately---Appreciate anymore info as we all would am sure....will check back here for more hopefully... Thanks again..

Sure remember the fun times at Alt. drag way in Commerce ,Ga with him and lots of the originals....so much fun and oh yeah the beer we well lets day removed from the cans--Wow! Those parking lot nights were fun!!

Mr. Man
12-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Hey Tom what was his screen name? Have you looked in the Member's List under contact info? Or perhaps Mary has e-mail address she could give you on the QT. Might be worth a Pm.

sspmustang
12-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Hey Tom what was his screen name? Have you looked in the Member's List under contact info? Or perhaps Mary has e-mail address she could give you on the QT. Might be worth a Pm.

Dennis' screen name is Hotrauder. Looks like he hasn't been on the site for a year or so.

I used to hang out with those guys when we lived in FL. Quite a character, and the SSM crowd are a good group of folks.