dok
06-15-2004, 10:57 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=niceride.wmv

crimzon
06-15-2004, 11:04 AM
:lol:

Have to save that one.
[edit]
haha, "You have never been this awake" funny coffee commercial.

Patrick
06-15-2004, 11:13 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

gonzo50
06-15-2004, 04:38 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Me too !!! :eek:

Donny Carlson
06-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Okay, tho whom do I send the cleaning bill for my shorts?

Marauderman
06-15-2004, 05:28 PM
That damn thing outta come with a WARNING-THIS COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!! :uzi: :lol:

Agent M79
06-15-2004, 05:30 PM
dok owes me some new pants... and a chair... and a carpet cleaning.

Patrick
06-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Me too !!! :eek:

I had just woke up with 1st cup off coffee when I swa this, thats all I could post (
:eek: :eek: :eek:) That just aint fair!!!!!!!! I am going to send this to a few friends so they can start thier day like I started mine!!!!!!1

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 12:38 AM
You call that "cool"? That's pretty low. I wouldn't send that to anyone. Not even funny.....if you were standing next to me when I watched that, I might have taken a swing at you.:down:

Patrick
06-16-2004, 01:07 AM
You call that "cool"? That's pretty low. I wouldn't send that to anyone. Not even funny.....if you were standing next to me when I watched that, I might have taken a swing at you.:down:

Too each is his own. I give
:up: for shock!! But I have alot worse vids than this!

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 01:14 AM
In that case I'll be sure not to watch any that you post on here.:shake:

Patrick
06-16-2004, 01:31 AM

Hey Billy this should have read " But I have SEEN alot worse vids than this " I hope this will clear up any confussion!!! S**&T is 4:30 AM and a long day! Cant a brother get a break!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 02:01 AM
I give U break....U funny guy....."That's why I kill U last"........

Patrick
06-16-2004, 02:29 AM
I give U break....U funny guy....."That's why I kill U last"........

Make it soon please!!!!!!!!! Work sucks!!!!!!!!!! Later Patrick

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 02:46 AM
Lol.......

Ross
06-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Billy, you have been drinking too much coffee! Go for a ride in that awesome machine to mellow out and give our bro a break! Although I have to admit, I came to close to a laxative moment on that vid...

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 11:30 AM
So then are you gonna save that clip to your PC and send it to your brother, sister, and friends? If not, then why not? BTW, I'll make sure that I'm carefull about watching anyof the vids that you might pass along too. That one was just tastless IMO. But hey, that was lastnight, and today's another day. No grudges being held here. I just spoke my mind as always. maybe their were others who thought what I did but just didn't bother to write about it. But whatever......

Patrick
06-16-2004, 11:42 AM
So then are you gonna save that clip to your PC and send it to your brother, sister, and friends? If not, then why not? BTW, I'll make sure that I'm carefull about watching anyof the vids that you might pass along too. That one was just tastless IMO. But hey, that was lastnight, and today's another day. No grudges being held here. I just spoke my mind as always. maybe their were others who thought what I did but just didn't bother to write about it. But whatever......

I respect EVERYONES 2 cents!!!!!
:beer:

Ross
06-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Billy, no flame on you, man. We've always been friends. And BTW, I did send that vid to my paralegal in the next office and my wife. They both loved it after they picked themselves up off the floor and got their breath back!

BillyGman
06-16-2004, 04:20 PM
My taste is different I guess Dude. I like sending most vids to entertain or to make people laugh, or simply to awe them. Not jolt their heart out of their chest. And I don't consider myself boring because of that either. I like fast cars, hard kicking firearms, giant rollercoasters, and many things like that. But I didn't like that video at all.

But that's MY opinion, and I shared it......

Marauderman
06-16-2004, 06:44 PM
My taste is different I guess Dude. I like sending most vids to entertain or to make people laugh, or simply to awe them. Not jolt their heart out of their chest. And I don't consider myself boring because of that either. I like fast cars, hard kicking firearms, giant rollercoasters, and many things like that. But I didn't like that video at all.

But that's MY opinion, and I shared it......
..........as always............BiggyG with a nice way with words to say what I couldn't..very suttle and smooth I must say.....I should have done that...
But I agree with your way better.....Tom

Bradley G
06-16-2004, 07:59 PM
I was tempted to open this video first thing in the A/M, startled the snots out of me.:nono:

BillyGman
06-17-2004, 01:13 AM
well I guess it doesn't matter what time of the day or night it was since I opened it to watch late at night, and it fried my central nervous system for about 5 seconds!!!! And I'm not that far out of shape, since I've been pretty althletic most of my life, my blood pressure is fine, and I don't even drink coffee either as was suggested by Ross.

Patrick
06-17-2004, 01:19 AM
well I guess it doesn't matter what time of the day or night it was since I opened it to watch late at night, and it fried my central nervous system for about 5 seconds!!!! And I'm not that far out of shape, since I've been pretty althletic most of my life, my blood pressure is fine, and I don't even drink coffee either as was suggested by Ross. My sysetm is still FRIED!!! But I liked your honest opinion.
:cool: