PDA

View Full Version : Two Year Anniversery

chapel1
06-16-2004, 07:58 PM
June 17, my Marauder will had been mine for two years. I still get a kick out of her as when she was new. My latest addition has been the Marauder pedals and the Marauder sill plates. I'm a happy boy with his toy, grinning ear to ear.
I remember first finding this little "Marauder Web Site" with a few pictures on it from some car nut in Texas. It wasn't much then, but boy has this site grow-en. Thanks to Logan and to a bunch of other car nuts I don't look so silly grinning all the time.
P.S. ZACK what's under the hood is a stock DOHC 4.6 engine ? I know your barely familiar with them anymore! LOL. :cool4:

Bradley G
06-16-2004, 08:05 PM
June 17, my Marauder will had been mine for two years. I still get a kick out of her as when she was new. My latest addition has been the Marauder pedals and the Marauder sill plates. I'm a happy boy with his toy, grinning ear to ear.
I remember first finding this little "Marauder Web Site" with a few pictures on it from some car nut in Texas. It wasn't much then, but boy has this site grow-en. Thanks to Logan and to a bunch of other car nuts I don't look so silly grinning all the time.
P.S. ZACK what's under the hood is a stock DOHC 4.6 engine ? I know your barely familiar with them anymore! LOL. :cool4:Congradulations Chapel 1 gon'na sing to your baby? :rock:

merc406
06-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Gotta have toy's..... :beer: :D

Fourth Horseman
06-16-2004, 09:11 PM
P.S. ZACK what's under the hood is a stock DOHC 4.6 engine ? I know your barely familiar with them anymore! LOL. :cool4:

Congrats on a happy two years. I'm coming up on two years myself; on the 26th of this month. I still have as much fun with the car as I did when I bought it. More, actually, with the upgrades.
:rock:

FiveO
06-17-2004, 05:21 AM
If all goes well tomorrow at 2pm will be my 2 hour anniversary with my car :D

I hope I get a 2 year anniversary thats as happy as yours.

Congrats!

Patrick
06-17-2004, 10:11 AM
:bows: :up: :up: :up:

Bluerauder
06-17-2004, 11:32 AM
If all goes well tomorrow at 2pm will be my 2 hour anniversary with my car :D

I hope I get a 2 year anniversary thats as happy as yours.

Congrats!
And, by 2 PM you will be about 160 miles away from the dealer where you picked it up. It is really hard to go home and park it on the first day. :banana2:

Of course, I can't say that it gets any better after 285 days. I just hate to park it and let it sit.

Smokie
06-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Happy Anniversary !!!! and many more to come,:up: :rock: :cool:

duhtroll
06-17-2004, 12:00 PM
Hey! I just realized I'm coming up on my 2-year anniversary with the car, also.

Only 327 more days.

-A