PDA

View Full Version : First thought this morning

1Marauder
04-26-2019, 05:09 AM
I woke up at 4:44... Grogged around for 15 min or so, made a cup of coffee and at 5:05AM I came to the grand realization that I need a low mile blue to complete the set.

Pass the non dairy creamer please.

joedee
04-26-2019, 05:32 AM
Second thought PM sent.

Spectragod
04-26-2019, 12:47 PM
I woke up at 4:44... Grogged around for 15 min or so, made a cup of coffee and at 5:05AM I came to the grand realization that I need a low mile blue to complete the set.

Pass the non dairy creamer please.

It took you 3 hours after realizing that you NEEDED a blue to post on the forum? :confused::confused::confused:

gdsqdcr
04-26-2019, 01:58 PM
Mine does not meet the low mileage .... add all three of your Marauders mileage up, and I have more. :). How can you not just go drive those machines?

Ken
04-26-2019, 05:07 PM
It took you 3 hours after realizing that you NEEDED a blue to post on the forum? :confused::confused::confused: Three hour time difference to us?

1Marauder
04-27-2019, 06:15 AM
It took you 3 hours after realizing that you NEEDED a blue to post on the forum? :confused::confused::confused:

Yes... Three hour time difference. Pass the non dairy creamer. It's 6:18AM here.

1Marauder
04-27-2019, 06:31 AM
Mine does not meet the low mileage .... add all three of your Marauders mileage up, and I have more. :). How can you not just go drive those machines?

I know.... right! I drive in traffic, and the nimrods looking down at thier phones behind me scare the sheet out of me when I look in the rear view mirror. I get nervous with the Marauder's in traffic.

So I did the next best (Panther) thing.. I am Currently flogging a CVSport that is being well groomed. Tires, wheels, tune, I just (finnally) got the suspension dialed in (front sat three inches too high). brake lines, shocks, NEW OEM SPORT coils in front, sway bars... Working on maf, CAI, and exhaust now.

AND, I literally have NO stress at all driving it in traffic, leaving the car outside at theater or hotel. I have driven it 20,000+ miles -- and over 5,000 miles in this Year! And now that all this has been done, it is almost a perfect car.

But on a beautiful weekend day, When I do drive the MM's... The "spread" between the two cars is an amazing difference to behold.

NXSBOB
04-27-2019, 09:22 AM
So I did the next best (Panther) thing.. I am Currently flogging a CVSport that is being well groomed. Tires, wheels, tune, I just (finnally) got the suspension dialed in (front sat three inches too high). brake lines, shocks, NEW OEM SPORT coils in front, sway bars... Working on maf, CAI, and exhaust now..
Are you writing about the "2003 CV Sport Matador Red" or do you now have 2 Sports?

Spectragod
04-27-2019, 11:26 AM
Yes... Three hour time difference. Pass the non dairy creamer. It's 6:18AM here.

Location doesn't show up on Tapa.

1Marauder
04-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Are you writing about the "2003 CV Sport Matador Red" or do you now have 2 Sports?.
Same Red Sled Sport. And the (sons) Silver HPP, and two Marauders.

1Marauder
04-27-2019, 08:33 PM
Location doesn't show up on Tapa.

I try to fly under the radar.