PDA

View Full Version : I have a request for a little Facebook help

N40GL
04-30-2019, 08:50 PM
Hi, fellow Marauder owners,

I need a favor. My fiance's first book has just been published, and her Facebook page has just gone up. Would you please go over there and "Like" it, so she looks really popular? As her book gets into stores and onto Amazon, this will really help promote it.

You can find her at www.facebook.com/MicheleMattinglyBooks

You might have to use the whole web address - the page is so new Facebook's search engine doesn't always find it.

(And, before you ask, the date is set for October 31, 2020.)

MM03MOK
05-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Done and Congratulations, Mark!!

Logan86
05-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Done, sir!

1Marauder
05-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Having published, there are more important steps: where is the book for sale? If Amazon and other places, we need to go search for it on every search engine so that her book "pops" first in searches. We should search by her full name (example: William Grant Eppler). And by the books full title.

You must also have many well written reviews,everywhere the book is being sold. She can expect competitive "sniper review" like, This book is ok, but -----another title here----- book is much better.

We must write solid, witty, catchy reviews to counter these.

Just trying to help!

gdsqdcr
05-01-2019, 07:11 AM
Done! :banana:

N40GL
05-01-2019, 07:25 AM
You are absolutely right. That's why we hired a book publicist to navigate these unknown waters. He's getting the book into hands of reviewers as well.

Having published, there are more important steps: where is the book for sale? If Amazon and other places, we need to go search for it on every search engine so that her book "pops" first in searches. We should search by her full name (example: William Grant Eppler). And by the books full title.

You must also have many well written reviews,everywhere the book is being sold. She can expect competitive "sniper review" like, This book is ok, but -----another title here----- book is much better.

We must write solid, witty, catchy reviews to counter these.

Just trying to help!

Ms. Denmark
05-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Wow Mark, so exciting! Please give Michele my love and a big hug from me. We anxiously await the chance to purchase her new book! I can't wait to see the two of you at the Central Coast mini meet coming up June 22nd in San Luis Obispo/Shell Beach. I know everyone who is coming will enjoy meeting both of you. Of course I look forward to talking to Michele about her book and your wedding plans, in no particular order.:D :cool: XOXO

martyo
05-01-2019, 02:36 PM
I licked her page.

Ambitious1
05-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Done as well! Congratulations!