PDA

View Full Version : A "Me & You" Party

sailsmen
03-21-2020, 08:50 AM
Tonight starting at 5:00pm We will have a "Me & You" Party!

The Theme will be the late Kenny Rogers.

Please join us in singing Kenny Rogers songs and Dancing!

We will post up.

More to follow!!!

(For the daft - you participate from within the confines of your home.)

justbob
03-21-2020, 11:59 AM
But I have no moves for “The Gambler” or “Coward of the county”?

Now if we’re talking “Islands in the Stream”, “Lady”, or especially “Love will turn you around”, then I’m literally the party...

Now deciding what to drink to get me that amount of awkwardness is another question![emoji6]

Rest In Peace Kenny. Even my kids know and enjoy a few select songs I still play often! And to think I’m normally a metal head! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sailsmen
03-21-2020, 08:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

sailsmen
03-21-2020, 08:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AULOC--qUOI

sailsmen
03-21-2020, 08:58 PM

Yummy Food

sailsmen
03-21-2020, 09:00 PM

For all those who could not be with us.

Invective
03-22-2020, 02:10 PM
For whatever reason, I was under the mistaken impression that Kenny played with Waylon, Willie, Johnny and Kris on the 'Highwayman' album. I was motoring around yesterday in Marauder listening to the CD loaded in Marauder's changer. Well, after all, they were from the same genre/time frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1_52ahB_M

Mr. Man
03-25-2020, 01:04 PM
But I have no moves for “The Gambler” or “Coward of the county”?

Now if we’re talking “Islands in the Stream”, “Lady”, or especially “Love will turn you around”, then I’m literally the party...

Now deciding what to drink to get me that amount of awkwardness is another question![emoji6]

Rest In Peace Kenny. Even my kids know and enjoy a few select songs I still play often! And to think I’m normally a metal head! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProDolly and Kenny....Islands in the Stream. LOVE IT! And to think I'm normally hard core Led Zep...
one of the progenitors of heavy metal. :rock: ~Ms D (I keep forgetting to sign into my account. Mr. Man is NOT into Islands in the Stream no matter how many times I beg him to do that duet with me.) :P RIP Kenny!

justbob
03-25-2020, 02:04 PM
Dolly and Kenny....Islands in the Stream. LOVE IT! And to think I'm normally hard core Led Zep...
one of the progenitors of heavy metal. :rock: ~Ms D (I keep forgetting to sign into my account. Mr. Man is NOT into Islands in the Stream no matter how many times I beg him to do that duet with me.) :P RIP Kenny!

I would edit that last non sense out Eric and perhaps fill us in on your passion for Disco! [emoji6]

CBT
03-26-2020, 08:43 AM
I love disco, no shame. I think i still have a KC and The Sunshine Band t-shirt hanging in the closet.....

I would edit that last non sense out Eric and perhaps fill us in on your passion for Disco! [emoji6]