PDA

View Full Version : trilogy car price .

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 05:07 AM
just throwing this out there . may have to sell 04 silver , 66k miles dark charcoal , TRILOGY , SS WORKS COMPLETE EXHAUST , WIDE WHEELS , BIG BRAKES , 9.5 CAR ALL OVER OUT OF TEN . WHAT DO THINK IT WILL BRING ? THIS IS NOT A AD FOR SALE . JUST LOOKING FOR IN PUT AS I HAVE NOTICED THE PRICES ARE RISING ON THESE CARS .

Guittard22
05-17-2020, 05:16 AM
Alright, there is a tough question, sometimes people get into a pinch have to sell assets.

I have seen multiple prices over the years, and even when I was looking for my first Marauder, I even, bought a super charger trilogy and starting putting parts together before I even had my Marauder.

I would say with the mileage. The work you've done to that car and parts added I say ball park 15-18.5

Cash talks

Just my 2 cents best of luck and hope all is well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RubberCtyRauder
05-17-2020, 05:39 AM
$20k+.......

Spectragod
05-17-2020, 05:45 AM
What everyone will tell you...... the mods don’t add anything to the final price.

In reality, it does, obviously condition will matter, and the quality of the mods. I have a buddy who mods his stuff a bunch to his liking, he has told me, he mods for himself, if he gets any extra, it’s a bonus.

I had 50k in mods in my car, I can tell you that I didn’t get that in return, lots of one off custom parts, a trilogy twin screw, built motor, trans, rear, wilwoods etc. That car went to a good home, I got my money out of it in memories.

The real issue is the age, most banks and CU’s won’t loan on it, so your looking for a cash buyer, being a cash buyer makes you the guy who is getting a deal, I believe 17-18 is attainable, I believe 12-14 is realistic, it depends on how quick you want to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 05:56 AM
I GET ALL THAT . I LOOK AT ALL MARAUDERS FOR SALE . THERE IS ONE AT A DEALER . ITS LIKE MINE ONLY STOCK . THEY ARE ASKING 30K . OF CORSE THEY ARE OUT OF THERE MIND . 15-18 WONT MAKE ME BLINK .

ctothej10
05-17-2020, 09:11 AM
Can you post some pics of the car and the engine?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

justbob
05-17-2020, 09:37 AM
These cars have never had a price range since the very first used one that popped up and they never will. Seriously I have never seen such a rollercoaster of prices on any other make this new. (Besides Corvettes) but they started life double the cost or more and far more sold and personalized.

Slap on a price you’d be comfortable with plus maybe 10%. You might be surprised by a quick sale or you’ll find out that there just isn’t the right buyer for you at this time, or perhaps you priced yourself completely out of the ballpark. If all else fails try again in a couple of weeks. These aren’t exactly very sought after vehicles but the buyers are of a different breed and most would rather pony up on “right one” than to save a few bucks and settle.

Don’t let anyone brag about how cheap they paid. In most instances they were in the right place and the right time, owner was desperate, clueless, or just uncaring with an itch for something new. In the end it’s worth what the right person would pay.

These cars are cheap in my opinion and I’d be way more willing to pay up to around $30 large for the perfect one to me than to ever settle for another at half the price. But there are far more people out there that differ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 09:48 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT PICS ON THIS SITE . ALSO REPLY TO BEING PERFECT ONE , THIS ONE IS NOT PERFECT JUST ONE THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT CAREFULLY TO REALIZE JUST WHAT IT IS . AS I SAY THIS IS NOT FOR SALE . BUT IF AND WHEN IT GOES UP IT WILL BE NORTH OF 25. MY 2 CENTS

justbob
05-17-2020, 11:21 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT PICS ON THIS SITE . ALSO REPLY TO BEING PERFECT ONE , THIS ONE IS NOT PERFECT JUST ONE THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT CAREFULLY TO REALIZE JUST WHAT IT IS . AS I SAY THIS IS NOT FOR SALE . BUT IF AND WHEN IT GOES UP IT WILL BE NORTH OF 25. MY 2 CENTS

I also failed to mention the importance demographics have. You and I live in a heavily populated area with a lot of wealth and we are used to paying above average on most items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 11:23 AM
i agree . i just completed a 30k sale on a camaro . buyer was 150 miles from chicago . correct demographics .

TooManyFords
05-17-2020, 12:01 PM
If you're not selling, this thread is pretty much worthless!

Guittard22
05-17-2020, 12:09 PM
Well like old times I will bid 8.00 on the deal

Turbov6Bryan
05-17-2020, 12:16 PM
North of 25? Might put it up for sale now, so when it doesnt sell in a few years you can come back to planet earth.

Turbov6Bryan
05-17-2020, 12:20 PM
Asking prices are way up, what are the selling prices? Maybe i was a little harsh on my previous post. Finding the right person with the right amount of cash for a used car can be a little tricky. I was going to value the car at $12,800.00 because... i have bought many supercharged marauders.

MunsterBro95
05-17-2020, 01:25 PM
just throwing this out there . may have to sell 04 silver , 66k miles dark charcoal , TRILOGY , SS WORKS COMPLETE EXHAUST , WIDE WHEELS , BIG BRAKES , 9.5 CAR ALL OVER OUT OF TEN . WHAT DO THINK IT WILL BRING ? THIS IS NOT A AD FOR SALE . JUST LOOKING FOR IN PUT AS I HAVE NOTICED THE PRICES ARE RISING ON THESE CARS .

Dam man. Hope everything is ok. How you been? Lots changed since we last talked. Gonna have to give you a call one of these days haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 04:35 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR IN PUT . I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM AND NOT HURTING FOR MONEY . PROBABLY SOLD OVER FIFTY CARS IN MY LIFE TIME . THANKS FOR THE SELLING TIPS . BEST LOOK AT ALL THE AUCTIONS AND REALIZE THAT A LOT OF THESE CARS ARE PULLING 16 17 18 AND THE SELLER IS NOT ACCEPTING THE BIDS . SO YOU REALLY BELIEVE 12800. HELL I PAID 5500.00 ALONE FOR THE TRILOGY SET UP . THEN MORE TO RESTORE AND REBUILD THE DAMM THING . WHEN PEOPLE HAVE REAL MONEY AND WANT IT THEY PAY . IM GOING IN 12 DAYS TO PICK UP MY NEW COEVETTE . I DONT FEEL 25 IS TALL MONEY . THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW CHEAP SUPERCHARGED CARS ARE . I HAD NO IDEA ??????????? ALSO SHOUT OUT TO YOU MONSTER BRO . I OWE YOU DINNER FOR WHAT YOU HELPED ME OUT WITH IN GERMANY . WELCOME HOME .

Guittard22
05-17-2020, 04:43 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR IN PUT . I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM AND NOT HURTING FOR MONEY . PROBABLY SOLD OVER FIFTY CARS IN MY LIFE TIME . THANKS FOR THE SELLING TIPS . BEST LOOK AT ALL THE AUCTIONS AND REALIZE THAT A LOT OF THESE CARS ARE PULLING 16 17 18 AND THE SELLER IS NOT ACCEPTING THE BIDS . SO YOU REALLY BELIEVE 12800. HELL I PAID 5500.00 ALONE FOR THE TRILOGY SET UP . THEN MORE TO RESTORE AND REBUILD THE DAMM THING . WHEN PEOPLE HAVE REAL MONEY AND WANT IT THEY PAY . IM GOING IN 12 DAYS TO PICK UP MY NEW COEVETTE . I DONT FEEL 25 IS TALL MONEY . THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW CHEAP SUPERCHARGED CARS ARE . I HAD NO IDEA ??????????? ALSO SHOUT OUT TO YOU MONSTER BRO . I OWE YOU DINNER FOR WHAT YOU HELPED ME OUT WITH IN GERMANY . WELCOME HOME .You got the the last full kit right as a recall?. Made from trilogy?

marauderrocks51
05-17-2020, 04:49 PM
FULL KIT RECALL ??? THIS IS RITE OUT OF THE WAY IT WAS DONE IN THE DAY . ALL THIS INFO AND THE CAR IS NOT YET FOR SALE , AND IF THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT FORUM , WELL IDID ASK YOU TO READ IT . THANKS ALL .I DONT NEEED OR WANT A PISSIN CONTEST . JUST WANT TO KICK IT AROUND . ANY ONE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO LOL HAVE A NICE DAY .WE DONT NEED THE 50 CALS OUT YET .

Guittard22
05-17-2020, 05:45 PM
FULL KIT RECALL ??? THIS IS RITE OUT OF THE WAY IT WAS DONE IN THE DAY . ALL THIS INFO AND THE CAR IS NOT YET FOR SALE , AND IF THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT FORUM , WELL IDID ASK YOU TO READ IT . THANKS ALL .I DONT NEEED OR WANT A PISSIN CONTEST . JUST WANT TO KICK IT AROUND . ANY ONE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO LOL HAVE A NICE DAY .WE DONT NEED THE 50 CALS OUT YET .Your kit for your car? What number was it 250 ? The last one made?

Peace2Peep
05-17-2020, 06:25 PM
I think Jerry Barnes sold his on ebay for $20K and it was legit a BEAST! I say sell it for only what you want to sell for! However, I would pay $20-22K for that in my personal economy.

gdmjoe
05-17-2020, 09:35 PM
http://www.gdmjoe.com/funandgames/loudhoward-l-75.jpg
WHY ALL THE YELLING!

Marauderjack
05-18-2020, 12:34 PM
http://www.gdmjoe.com/funandgames/loudhoward-l-75.jpg
WHY ALL THE YELLING!

I wondered the same thing Joe??:confused: