PDA

View Full Version : Tune Availability

Edward Myers
08-28-2020, 07:05 PM
Hello anyone out there? Do you know if they still make their marauder tune for 450$? price was somewhere around there

decipha
08-28-2020, 07:34 PM
I don't understand what your asking

can you re state it

Edward Myers
08-28-2020, 07:50 PM
I don't understand what your asking

can you re state it

Sure, I`m wondering if anyone knows whether or not they still make the tune for the marauder their website still has the marauder specific tune available for $425 but wasnt sure if it still is. After all these thread are from 16 years ago. Also anyone out there got one of these tuners willing to sell?

MyBlackBeasts
08-28-2020, 09:30 PM
Sure, I`m wondering if anyone knows whether or not they still make the tune for the marauder their website still has the marauder specific tune available for $425 but wasnt sure if it still is. After all these thread are from 16 years ago. Also anyone out there got one of these tuners willing to sell?

Contact Marty at Mo's Speed Shop. He's a vendor on the forum.
https://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?128-Mo-s-SPEED-SHOP
http://www.mosspeedshop.com//

z man
08-28-2020, 09:36 PM
No idea if Alternative Auto still sells a tune, but Mo’s Speed Shop does... for around that price. I had a Mo’s tune on my otherwise stock Marauder last year. It was a huge improvement over the factory tune. Marty is a member here (martyo) and is very helpful and easy to reach.

Are you sure your car doesn’t already have a tune? It’s hard to believe someone would do all that other stuff to the car and not dump the factory tune (assuming you’re asking for the car in your sig).

offroadkarter
08-29-2020, 12:25 AM
No idea if Alternative Auto still sells a tune, but Mo’s Speed Shop does... for around that price. I had a Mo’s tune on my otherwise stock Marauder last year. It was a huge improvement over the factory tune. Marty is a member here (martyo) and is very helpful and easy to reach.

Are you sure your car doesn’t already have a tune? It’s hard to believe someone would do all that other stuff to the car and not dump the factory tune (assuming you’re asking for the car in your sig).

Lidio would only tune if he could do it on the dyno, he stopped doing canned tunes years ago for these cars (was told this in an email from Lidio around 2015)

Marty is the only guy who offers canned tunes now.

Edward Myers
08-29-2020, 05:36 AM

Im the second owner of my car the first was and older guy in his 50s-70`s car was bone stock, no tune for sure, trans shifts like crap