PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear?

Mr. Man
10-05-2020, 03:17 PM
I switched over to The Grand Tour when the three maniacs moved and I hated the next crew. I see now that there are three new guys are they worth watching?

justbob
10-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Don’t know. However, what the hell happened to the last season of the grand tour??? They announced the other episodes were to follow the opener but never gave an actual date? And poof, NOTHING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MyBlackBeasts
10-05-2020, 04:09 PM
I switched over to The Grand Tour when the three maniacs moved and I hated the next crew. I see now that there are three new guys are they worth watching?

3 new guys in England or US?

Blown3.8
10-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Its pretty good. Definitely better than the last 3.

Mr. Man
10-05-2020, 11:31 PM
As I understand they shot episode 2 for Grand Tour and it's done, but no release date. As for episodes 3 and 4......Wu Han.

Didn't know there was a US show still going. I watched 2 episodes of the first US series and decided....NO!

justbob
10-06-2020, 04:21 AM
As I understand they shot episode 2 for Grand Tour and it's done, but no release date. As for episodes 3 and 4......Wu Han.

Didn't know there was a US show still going. I watched 2 episodes of the first US series and decided....NO!

Maybe it’s because of hysterically laughing at Adam Ferrara and his dry comedic genius when he played firehouse Captain on Rescue Me or the instant bond between the three that seemed to work from the get go albeit Tanner Frost being a social outcast ass that sealed it for me?

I enjoyed it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MyBlackBeasts
10-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Double post

MyBlackBeasts
10-06-2020, 04:48 PM

I'm not aware of any US show running. The original US was lame the 1st 6 or so episodes and then got better. It was good enough that I was disappointed when it was cancelled.

Had no idea about this, some poor prep hype! https://www.motor1.com/news/385859/top-gear-america-returns-motortrend/