PDA

View Full Version : Attention Blue Marauder owners.....

Turbov6Bryan
03-14-2021, 02:45 PM
Attn: Blues brothers. 1-800-367-3788

I contacted ford performance about my letter of authenticity being incorrect.

The DX paint code is DARK BLUE PEARL, and they always screw it up by printing DARK PEARL BLUE.

If that bothers you that it is incorrect, or looking for a second print, contact them at the phone number above.

I spoke with Chris and he wanted me to reach out to you fellers and is absolutely willing to ship them out on Mondays. He was very easy going and suggested i share with my blues buds.

You have to call, as i tried using the drop down box with the emails and let them know that is not working either as of last week.

He is also actively sending a email to each person who has purchased one for a blue car, so if you have changed emails since 2003 LOL, you can just call.

I am sure he will work with second hand owners with the incorrect information on the letter.

So..... mine is now 227 and not 232
the daily blue is 122

Turbov6Bryan
03-14-2021, 02:47 PM
i suggest you call, i have a old version of my letter that shows mine as being 232 all these years, but i recently learned its actually 227..... I would call, and ask again what number your vehicle is... i am not sure why mine changed,...

8UWITH6
03-15-2021, 06:11 AM
I hope my number didn't change! :bigcry: