PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS to The Dealer

SHERIFF
07-02-2004, 09:01 AM
I don't know if this is allowed or not. But I guess it is?

I could have gotten in the car and driven a mile to my nearest FLM dealer and stood in line for 30 minutes to place an order. I could have then made a second trip and stood in line for another 30 minutes to pick up the parts. But our own "The Dealer" here on mm.net took my order online and shipped what I needed right to my front door by UPS. The price was just as advertised, 30% off retail at least. Shipping was extremely fast. The order, shipping and arrival all took place within just this week alone.

Once I got the parts (headrests) I had to decide which route I was going to take, and which car I was going to use them on. The headrest are in an upholstery shop today being professionally dyed to match today, and will be professionally installed on Thursday morning. Seems the headrests in the Police Interceptors have a locking mechanism which has to be undone from inside the seat. This is obviously so a thug in the back seat can't pull the headrest off and hit anybody in the head with them. The removal was more than I wanted to tackle.

Bottom line, thank you "The Dealer", for a hassle free and extremely fast order.

:banana:

Haggis
07-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Ray, he is da man. Rock on Ray!! :rock:

TheDealer
07-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanx for the kind words and thanx for the business. It's my job to give the best service possible, but I guess I do my job a little better than most!!!! :D
I've had 35 years of practice, so I should know what I'm doing!!! Thanx. RAY :beer: :banana: