PDA

View Full Version : Can someone translate this RAP ?

RCSignals
07-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Daven Till You Drop

We gotta brucha for dis
And a brucha for dat
And a abba-rabba groove
That's J'hose-phat

We got tekiah riffs
And a tzit-tzit beat
And a kedusha flow
From the tip of our feet

We got a hammishe mama
Raps a tripped-out trup
So if you wanna feel good
Just shuckle on up.

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollah
If you wanna do the hotzi-motzi
Just stand up and challah

SouLRioT
07-02-2004, 01:22 PM
you mean you dont understand that? There really is no way to translate it, but maybe MartyO might be of better help.

martyo
07-02-2004, 01:24 PM
you mean you dont understand that? There really is no way to translate it, but maybe MartyO might be of better help.

I would translate it for you but you would need to spend years in school before you understand it. As me for, I had a good laugh!

Thanks Duncan!

SHERIFF
07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
From some of the wording......... looks like Jewish rap. :baaa:

hitchhiker
07-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Daven Till You Drop

We gotta brucha for dis
And a brucha for dat
And a abba-rabba groove
That's J'hose-phat

We got tekiah riffs
And a tzit-tzit beat
And a kedusha flow
From the tip of our feet

We got a hammishe mama
Raps a tripped-out trup
Just shuckle on up.

Seeing this makes me want to clean and oil my guns!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Ross
07-02-2004, 03:12 PM
Dat be my rap! Fo ****zle!

the fat bastid
07-02-2004, 03:44 PM
i'll try but this i think it isnt really rap and is purposley obfustacated. heh
also, as said by the above ,its heavly jewish influenced.
time to see if i've retained anything...

Daven Till You Drop : Davening is when you see someone bending at the knees and bobbing back and forth praying

We gotta brucha for dis : Brucha is a prayer, ie a prayer for this a payer for that
And a brucha for dat
And a abba-rabba groove :he is refrencing his grooves are influnced by rabbis. (abba? arab-jewish?)
That's J'hose-phat: jehovah..get it? like saying 'craptastic' ..hes mixing how great his beats are with his chosen deity

We got tekiah riffs : his riffs have something to do with the jewish communitys called tekiahs
And a tzit-tzit beat : his beats have something to do with the fringe(tassels) on those jewish shawls you see them wear.
And a kedusha flow : "The Kedusha is the high point of the Amidah, which itself is the central prayer of the service. "Kedusha" means "holiness" and that is what this prayer is about--God's holiness" so hes rapping with mouth of god...or something.
From the tip of our feet : he rocks out...TO THE EXTREME!

We got a hammishe mama: not sure, cant remeber . but hes got a woman in his group....who something something
Raps a tripped-out trup: this one too...donno.
So if you wanna feel good: heres what to do if you want to feel good
Just shuckle on up. : shuckle is a yiddish word..for moving or something..like shamble or lumber..

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollah: 25, 50, 75 cents for a dollar
If you wanna do the hotzi-motzi : a play on hotzi-totzi...instead with matzo (the flat bread)
Just stand up and challah : play on words...instead of holla! its challah...that yummy jewish bread.

i think i did pretty good.
(thanks to soulriot for fixing a few things, check his post below)

BruteForce
07-02-2004, 04:32 PM
I am constantly amazed at the vast range of talent I see in this group. Good job... ya bastid. :lol:

SouLRioT
07-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Daven Till You Drop : rock out, jew style! (daven as in dave-ing as in star of david)

We gotta brucha for dis : brucha is a name...i think he saying there are 2 people in his group named that. or he got a lot of styles.
And a brucha for dat

Davening is when you see someone bending at the knees and bobbing back and forth praying

Brucha is a prayer, ie a prayer for this a prayer for that

Fats, you did good though, But I thought RC didnt really mean for it to be translated

woaface
07-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Well it's bad I'll tell you that...:shake:

BillyGman
07-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Even though I have no idea of most of what it's saying (if anything at all) the one thing that I'd have to question you on Fat Bastid is the "Johosa-phat" thing. Johosa-phat is a character in the old Testament who is NOT God at all. He's just a man. Not that I'm Jewish (although I don't think there's anything wrong w/being Jewish) I just know what the book says.

MARAUDER S/C #5
07-02-2004, 06:02 PM
One ? What does this have to do with the Marauder. Why not take this to a cRAP site

the fat bastid
07-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Even though I have no idea of most of what it's saying (if anything at all) the one thing that I'd have to question you on Fat Bastid is the "Johosa-phat" thing. Johosa-phat is a character in the old Testament who is NOT God at all. He's just a man. Not that I'm Jewish (although I don't think there's anything wrong w/being Jewish) I just know what the book says.

you know whats funny, i didnt even think of that till you just said it.
i'm sure we are all familiar with phrase 'jumping jehosaphat'
but when i read the text i guess i just read it differently.
i'm sure if i heard the 'rap' it would of helped.

Silver_04
07-02-2004, 07:02 PM
I think what our hip hop friend is trying to say is his Marauder just got hit by a Japanese econo-box and our good man is so furious he is now speaking in tounges. C-mon guys, let's show some understanding here :)

Now I'll go back to listening to my Miles Davis cd.

MARAUDER S/C #5
07-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Davening is when you see someone bending at the knees and bobbing back and forth
I like that!:lol: :baaa: :P

Dan
07-02-2004, 07:20 PM
I figured it for jewish ebonics. :)

martyo
07-02-2004, 08:50 PM
I figured it for jewish ebonics. :)

That would be called "Hebonics" in case you really want to know.

BillyGman
07-02-2004, 11:18 PM
That would be called "Hebonics" in case you really want to know.
HEBONICS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Patrick
07-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Well it's bad I'll tell you that...:shake:

Come on James let us in on it!!!!

Patrick
07-02-2004, 11:57 PM
I am constantly amazed at the vast range of talent I see in this group. Good job... ya bastid. :lol:

Unfortunatly thats why I hang out here!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :beer: :beer:

RCSignals
07-02-2004, 11:58 PM
One ? What does this have to do with the Marauder. Why not take this to a cRAP site
Two ? who says it has nothing to do with the Marauder?
This is the non specific cRAP forum :)
Three ? It made marty laugh, didn't it :)

Patrick
07-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Two ? who says it has nothing to do with the Marauder?
This is the non specific cRAP forum :)
Three ? It made marty laugh, didn't it :)

:bows: :bows: :bows: :bows:

martyo
07-03-2004, 09:28 AM
It made marty laugh, didn't it :)

Yep!! :up:

SHERIFF
07-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Regarding your signature Marty, I just bought a .50 caliber Smith & Wesson. It's better than sex. :)

03SILVERSTREAK
07-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Regarding your signature Marty, I just bought a .50 caliber Smith & Wesson. It's better than sex. :)Now were talking BOOM! BOOM!:uzi: :shot: :bounce:

Krytin
07-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Regarding your signature Marty, I just bought a .50 caliber Smith & Wesson. It's better than sex. :)

If it is ... you may not be doing it right!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. No personal attack indended!

Patrick
07-03-2004, 11:03 AM

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Did somebody mention 50 CALIBER????? To me that's almost as intense as mentioning the 2005 Ford GT!!!!

So even though this is bringing this off topic thread even more "off -topic" than it already was, here's a comparisant of the 50BMG caliber to some others for those of you who aren't already familiar w/it. After all, this is the "Lounge" forum which is the home of the "OFF" topics. I know that Sheriff was speaking of the 50 caliber handgun round, but here's what I call "50 Caliber"........

woaface
07-03-2004, 12:39 PM
I first found out about 50 caliber rifles watching some made for TV movie. A ist or hit man or something used one to shoot down a helicopter as it was taking off from a building top in New York or such. He hit it right in the rotor from a half mile or a quarter mile away. That was the coolest thing I've ever seen, even though it was fake. I've always wanted to learn how to shoot and all...but a 50 cal would be nothing less than amazing I'm sureThat is a very cool picture...I can kind of gauge the caliber of some different bullets now...lol.:rock:

Patrick
07-03-2004, 12:47 PM
I first found out about 50 caliber rifles watching some made for TV movie. A ist or hit man or something used one to shoot down a helicopter as it was taking off from a building top in New York or such. He hit it right in the rotor from a half mile or a quarter mile away. That was the coolest thing I've ever seen, even though it was fake. I've always wanted to learn how to shoot and all...but a 50 cal would be nothing less than amazing I'm sureThat is a very cool picture...I can kind of gauge the caliber of some different bullets now...lol.:rock:

Hey James while I was on active duty we had to qualify with alot of weapons. And we used to take an old APC, and LIGHT IT UP with a .50 Cal!!!!! And yes we used Armor Piercing Rounds. Boy I do miss that!!!!!!

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah Jim, it's an amazing caliber alright. In the military it's predominately used as an anti-hardware caliber, although it certainly isn't limited to that because of it's longrange cababilities. However, there are other calibers that are also capable of some long distances. There's been a lot of bad press about this caliber mostly generated by liberal politicians who know nothing about firearms, and extreme leftwing anti-Second Ammendment groups. They call themselves "Gun Control" groups, but they're in essence anti-Second Ammendment.

But aside from the politics, what they don't tell you is that the military use of the 50 caliber round for Sniper situations has been greatly improved as a direct result of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association which I happen to be a member of. The development and improved accuracy of this round in it's match form has been greatly enhanced by the 5 shot 1,000 yard target shooting competitions that the 50 cal Association holds every year. All the balistics info, such as bullet weights, powder charge weights, barrell twist, and primer types used by the winners of those competitions are not only freely shared w/military personel, but w/all the members and readers of the Association's quartely magazine. It's devoted to the further develoment of this caliber, and the Military has benefitted over the years from such info as a result of our hobby.

Another thing that most people do NOT know, and are NOT being told by the left-wing politicians, is that 50 caliber rifles are NOT ever used in crimes. They're just too big and heavy to conceal, or to be carrying around by would-be criminals. We're talking about rifles that weigh three times that of a standard rifle, and most of which are simply one shot bolt action rifles (like mine). definately NOT the weapon of choice for criminals.

These weapons are manufactured for long distance target shooting, and military sniping. That's it.

Patrick
07-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey Billy do the have a web site? Maybe a Club in my area. Would luve to fire that again!!!!

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 01:23 PM
Hey Billy do the have a web site? Maybe a Club in my area. Would luve to fire that again!!!!Yep, they have a website.... www.fcsa.org (http://www.fcsa.org/) some of the site is open to anyone and everyone who cares to visit, but last I cehecked, there's also parts of the site that are only open to paying members. there are phone #'s on the site that you can call to join or for more info.

I'm not what you would consider an active member since I do not attend the 5 shot 1,000 yard competitions. The reason being is most of the members are out west where there's plenty of room to have a 1,000 yard contest, and so that's also where most of them are held. they're also held down south too, but none of them are here in the NorthEast where I am. But I enjoy the wealth of information that the quarterly magazine contains. Unlike other rifle target shooting competitions, there's absolutely nothing secret about how the competitors of these 50 cal matches win. In the quartely magazine, it not only lists the winners by order, but it lists what brand of rifle they used, what type and brand of riflescope, as well as all the componants informantion of the rounds that were used(bullet, primer, powder, and case).

Where I live, I have to be content w/shooting my 50 cal rifles (I have two of them) at a 200 yard range. But that's still pretty enjoyable. I can assure you of that. Sorry to get so far off topic w/this, but somebody did mention "50 Caliber" and that was my cue. :D

There are also women who compete as well. But just to clarify something here, this is all about the 50 cal rifle which uses the 50 cal machine gun round, but is NOT an automatic weapon. These are rifles such as those that the 50 cal snipers use.

Patrick
07-03-2004, 01:31 PM
I know these arent the Automatic ones. I only got to fire the .50 cal sniper rifle a few times when I was on the SRT team at Ft Devens. My uncle has an old M1 Grande and just luv the chance when he acutallly lets some one fire it!! Thanks for the web site info!

But to have a chance to get behind an Auto .50 cal again. PRICELESS!!!!

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 01:37 PM
But to have a chance to get behind an Auto .50 cal again. PRICELESS!!!!I can only imagine!!! Last time I checked, it would cost 17K for me to purchase one of those, and that's simply outta my league. And even if I had that kinda $$ to throw around, the problem where I live would be finding somewhere to shoot it since none of the public ranges in my homestate will allow that. Infact there are only two outdoor ranges in my entire state that will let me shoor my 50 cal single shot rifles there. And ofcourse there aren't any indoor ranges anywhere that you would be able to shoot a 50 BMG caliber rifle since the rounds would go through the bullet catchers and continue right on through the cinderblock walls. The only way to shoot this caliber is outdoors where you're shooting into a hill so that the bullets simply go into the ground. that way it's completly safe and there's no chance of anyone catching a bullet in their head on the other side of town.

Patrick
07-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I agree not to many places where you can have a .50 and have fun. And if I had that kind of $$ I would have Trilogy SuperCharger plus a whole bunch of other stuff dun!!!!

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 01:43 PM
BTW, I really didn't mean to hog this thread friends, so if this topic isn't of interest to someone here, then please feel free to change the subject once again back to the original topic if you so choose.

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 01:45 PM
I agree not to many places where you can have a .50 and have fun. And if I had that kind of $$ I would have Trilogy SuperCharger plus a whole bunch of other stuff dun!!!!Yeah, the 50 cal rifle, is like the S/Ced Marauder. It's the Top Dog.......

It's nice to have both. :D

....now all I need is a Top Fuel 4 second dragster, and I'll be happy......

Patrick
07-03-2004, 01:45 PM
BTW, I really didn't mean to hog this thread friends, so if this topic isn't of interest to someone here, then please feel free to change the subject once again back to the original topic if you so choose.

Opps Yes what Billy said!!!!
:beer:

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 01:52 PM
No big deal I guess......I mean the thread was merely only about RAP anyway, and it was brought up in jest. I just didn't want anyone to think that we neccessarily have to stay on this topic that we're presently on IF they want to change the topic again.

woaface
07-03-2004, 02:40 PM
But in the movies they are used in crimes...by international hit men...in movies:D

Patrick
07-03-2004, 03:24 PM
But in the movies they are used in crimes...by international hit men...in movies:D
Anything can happen at Hollywood.

BillyGman
07-03-2004, 04:47 PM
If people learned more about firearms through responsible participation in the shooting sports such as target shooting, and skeet shooting, than they learn through watching movies and TV, then they would realize that more than half the things that most politicians say about guns and crime are a complete falsehood, and are merely attempts on their part to ride a popular wave in order to get future votes to advance their political careers and nothing more. Just as most of things that you see on TV and in the movies about guns are unrealistic, so are the claims of anti-Second Ammendment politicains. And it's these same characters who have body guards all around them who are armed w/firearms to protect them and their families, while at the same time they do not want us to have the right to defend ourselves. Can you say "HYPOCRISY"?????

Almost any police officer will tell you that there are already more gun laws on the books than they can possibly enforce. Adding more gun laws to the colossal list that we already have does absolutely nothing to deter nor prevent criminal activities since it's only the good citizens who obey the laws anyway. Criminals care nothing about new gun laws nor do any new gun laws effect them or their criminal behavour. I've met many people who are opposed to the right of citizens to own firearms, and every single one I've met and spoken to know close to nothing about firearms at all. And those are the people who gain what little knowledge they have of firearms from unrealistic tv shows, movies, as well as the inaccurate deceitful claims of politicians who also know nothing about firearms. It's the blind leading the blind.

Sorry to get political here, but this reminds me of the film clip I once saw of the big anti-Second Ammendment politician herself Diane Fienstein holding an AK-47 rifle in her hand while standing in front of a crowd of newspaper reporters at a press conference. She was attempting to explain to the public the potential dangers of the gun while at the same time she was waving the muzzle of the gun at the crowd w/her finger on the TRIGGER and w/a ammo clip attached to the gun!!!!! This is a typical indication of how much these people know about firearms and their use. NOTHING at all. However they try and come across as authorities on firearm related issues by spitting out facts and figures that have been twisted and misrepresented by the extremist groups that they obtain them from. If you want an example of those "Twisted" figures that I'm speaking of, here's an example.....They often like to quote figures of how many children are killed each year by "Guns"

Now ignoring the fact that it isn't "guns" that are killing these children, but people who can easily choose many other means to kill them other than guns, what they don't tell you is that the majority of those figures that represent children's deaths related to firearms are teenagers who happened to be gang members and who are killed by other teenager gang members over gang related violence and/or drug dealings. But they want you to believe that the majority of those statistics are little children who are killed in the home of a gun toting adult, or who are killed by an accidental mishap in the home of their parent who is a legal gun owner and who has a firearm in the home. It's simply a twisting of the facts and it's meant to deceive voters and unfortunately many are deceived by it.

SHERIFF
07-04-2004, 07:36 AM

You're probably right. I don't put a lot of emphasis on it since I found out what makes children! Don't get me wrong, children are great, but it's the $150,000 college fee tags that come with each one. I would have had second thoughts at conception if the wife had an "insert $150,000 please" slot.

:rock:

My next project in a few months is to purchase a Desert Eagle .50 caliber. But those suckers are running around $1,100 to $1,200 now. Seems like it wasn't a year ago I could buy them all day long for $500. Damn inflation!!!

SHERIFF
07-04-2004, 07:39 AM
........ it isn't "guns" that are killing these children...

Yeah. Each day you pick up a newspaper you discover it's the police killing children! :)

Oops, sorry. I just haven't been right in the head ever since 5 armed white cops shot and killed an unarmed black youth in our county. I suppose I will get over it someday. :mad:

ps - the original wrongful death lawsuit was lost by the family. But the appeals court granted a new trial because the original judge did NOT allow plaintiff's evidence to the jury......... that should have been allowed.

Krytin
07-04-2004, 08:32 AM
My next project in a few months is to purchase a Desert Eagle .50 caliber. But those suckers are running around $1,100 to $1,200 now. Seems like it wasn't a year ago I could buy them all day long for $500. Damn inflation!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used to have a FFL when I lived in NH 10 years ago. I cann't believe the way prices have gone up! I guess you can blame some of the liability suits against the gun manufacturers, but there seems to be more to it than that.

woaface
07-04-2004, 08:33 AM
It's just like, if people understood why we drive the way we do more, or if they did it, or understood that just because the speed starts to rise or the action it self becomes more "risky" it doesn't automatically mean we're all going to die and kill everyone else. If you're not paying attention and you're not trained to drive like you should be then yes...you will eventually do something really stupid. I'm not saying we all have to be race car drivers. But hey, look what you have to go through to get a license in Germany! autobahn s account for what, 10% of all in Germany? And the average pace of traffic where there are no speed limits is what, 80mph?

BillyGman
07-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Uh Ho Jim! Now you've done it! You've brought up a subject that seems to be taboo to some people here on this board. Driving fast!!! How dare you!!!! Well, at the expense of the possibility of having a bunch of self-righteous members here breath fire down my back, I'll say this about that: I think thatan important factor when it comes to driving fast is where and when you decide to do so. It's just too risky to yourself and others if there's heavy or even moderate traffic. especially if it's on a road where there are parked cars and not a wide open straight away w/plenty of unobstructed room.

Krytin
07-04-2004, 11:07 AM
I couldn't agree more Billy!
I have been driving for almost 30 years now. I have made more than a few runs (a long time ago) @ National Speedway here on Long Island (long ago closed down due to housing development around track).
I do drive faster than the posted speed limits almost all of the time. The key to how much faster is, as you have already stated, the volume and relative speed of the trafic around you as well as weather & physical road conditions.
I have driven my MM @ avery high rate of speed for an extended run - with out passing ANY other vehicles! I could not imagine passing a slower moving vehicle @ that kind of speed - the potential for disaster is way to high!

BillyGman
07-04-2004, 11:51 AM
I hear ya Paul. Anyway, back to the Dessert Eagle pistol. I like those although I've never fired one. I'd like to get one of them that has the Gold Titanuim plating. But I'd prefer the 44 magnum caliber over the 50AE. The 50AE caliber (NOT to be confused w/the 50 BMG) is too hard to find. I know that it can be purchased through the internet, but I never see it ion any local gun stores. And from what I've read, the balistics of the 44 magnum are more impressive than the 50AE. Now the S&W .500 caliber is a whole different story ofcourse.

woaface
07-04-2004, 01:17 PM
I couldn't agree more Billy!
I have been driving for almost 30 years now. I have made more than a few runs (a long time ago) @ National Speedway here on Long Island (long ago closed down due to housing development around track).
I do drive faster than the posted speed limits almost all of the time. The key to how much faster is, as you have already stated, the volume and relative speed of the trafic around you as well as weather & physical road conditions.
I have driven my MM @ avery high rate of speed for an extended run - with out passing ANY other vehicles! I could not imagine passing a slower moving vehicle @ that kind of speed - the potential for disaster is way to high!
I couldn't say it better myself!

Krytin
07-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Billy,
Have you tryed this site: www.GunBroker.com It has some interesting auctions for some rare/hard to find stuff. This is where I got the 50 rnd drum magazine for my Thompson!
Paul

duhtroll
07-04-2004, 03:22 PM
hijack

My uncle owns the .50 Desert Eagle.

Not a pleasant weapon to fire to say the least. Extended use of that weapon WILL damage your wrists. I'm not small, and he is 6'8" and 350+lbs. and even he is not the biggest fan of the kick.

It just looks so damn cool!

The SIG .357 - now THERE is a weapon that gives 9mm accuracy and comfort with more power. :)

Ever fire a Derringer with rifle shells in it? It is impossible to hit anything outside of 3 feet. It's something to try -- once.

In any case, my bow is more accurate, requires more skill, is more fun, and doesn't require a permit.

-A

/hijack

I hear ya Paul. Anyway, back to the Dessert Eagle pistol. I like those although I've never fired one. I'd like to get one of them that has the Gold Titanuim plating. But I'd prefer the 44 magnum caliber over the 50AE. The 50AE caliber (NOT to be confused w/the 50 BMG) is too hard to find. I know that it can be purchased through the internet, but I never see it ion any local gun stores. And from what I've read, the balistics of the 44 magnum are more impressive than the 50AE. Now the S&W .500 caliber is a whole different story ofcourse.

Silver_04
07-04-2004, 06:28 PM
My next project in a few months is to purchase a Desert Eagle .50 caliber. But those suckers are running around $1,100 to $1,200 now. Seems like it wasn't a year ago I could buy them all day long for $500. Damn inflation!!!

Desert Eagle .50, geez I haven't heard that mentioned since I last watched the movie Snatch. Nice firearm.

BillyGman
07-04-2004, 10:12 PM
I happen to like hard kicking guns. they're fun to shoot, and are a real challenge to aim properly after the first round is fired. From the second round on, you have to train yourself mentally to just relax and let the recoil hit you. I have two 50 BMG rifles, and a 454 Casull gun that has to kick harder than a pistol firing a 50 AE round, and the recoil doesn't hurt my wrists. I also have a 44 magnum snub nosed revolver (2.5" barrell) and that is also fun to shoot.

I'm not a big guy either. I'm 5'8" tall and 205 LBS but I believe that to target shoot w/hard kicking handguns, you have to have healthy wrists. I attribute my wrist strength to a history of pumping iron. However, I don't think I'd want to shoot a derringer chambered for a rifle round. Guns like that can blow up in your face. I've met someone who that's happened to. I like to stay w/well known reputable brands. my 44 mag snub nose gun is made by S&W and is well made.

merc406
07-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Daven Till You Drop

We gotta brucha for dis
And a brucha for dat
And a abba-rabba groove
That's J'hose-phat

We got tekiah riffs
And a tzit-tzit beat
And a kedusha flow
From the tip of our feet

We got a hammishe mama
Raps a tripped-out trup
Just shuckle on up.

I don't know RC, looks like a bunch of "squat" to me... :lol:

BillyGman
07-04-2004, 11:25 PM
Billy,
Have you tryed this site: www.GunBroker.com (http://www.gunbroker.com/) It has some interesting auctions for some rare/hard to find stuff. This is where I got the 50 rnd drum magazine for my Thompson!
Paul
Hey, you have a Thompson???!!! You mean one of the original full aoto ones, or the para ordinabce semi-auto remakes? As far as that website, I visited it a long time ago, but I best stay off of there right now before I go spenging money that I really don't have..:eek:

RCSignals
07-05-2004, 12:54 AM
I don't know RC, looks like a bunch of "squat" to me... :lol:
Thanks. At least you are still on topic! :)

Krytin
07-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Hey, you have a Thompson???!!! You mean one of the original full aoto ones, or the para ordinabce semi-auto remakes? As far as that website, I visited it a long time ago, but I best stay off of there right now before I go spenging money that I really don't have..:eek:

Sorry billy, semi auto only. Mine is recent manufacture - Auto Ordinance was bought out by Kahr and production was moved to Kahr's facilities. They retooled and quality is much improved over the originals! They are still tempermental about magazine fit (high cap mags are vintage pieces for full auto weapons and have to be modified to fit the semi autos).
I only log on to that website to look! I already have one drum & 4 - 30 rnd mags for the Thompson - if I need more than that I'm in big trouble.

chrish
07-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Let me translate in simple terms in a past generations note: HERE GOES Cats WE got some groovey Notes that you can Dip too, if your feet can shuffle wit your gal. It aint expensive : NOW dance..... Do you get this BLING BLING action?

RCSignals
07-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks Chrish. plain and simple......

martyo
07-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Thanks Chrish. plain and simple......

Yep, but no guns were involved, and how much fun is that???

BillyGman
07-06-2004, 02:43 AM
LOL :D .......