PDA

View Full Version : Ricers Gone Wild....

TAF
07-07-2004, 09:45 PM
WARNING: Language inside in certain places
Eminem is the background music
And...
Don't be drinkin' soda while watchin'...unless you don't mind it coming out your nose.:lol:

Enjoy...:D

http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/d...Compilation.wmv (http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/downloads/videos/AntiRicerCompilation.wmv)

MICA Racing
07-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Todd - you've really done it. You've managed to make me laugh so hard I had another back spasm. Now I'll have to watch it again when the pain medication kicks in.

BillyGman
07-07-2004, 10:29 PM
I look at some of those rediculous and extreme, clownish ricer wings on some of those cars and not only do some of them look like they used to be park benches for the hobos, but I can't help but to think that when some of those kids really grow up and have kids of their own some day, they will use those things for monkey bars for their kids. :D

Because that's just about the only functionality those things would ever have on those cars anyway. :rolleyes: I also think about how impressed I am w/the good taste of young people like our own James (AKA "Woaface"), Shaunessy, and even some others who are a bit older such as Zack, but who are still the same age as some of those ricer boys.

MICA Racing
07-07-2004, 10:36 PM
LOL and right on, Billy. The sad thing is it doesn't seem to be limited to the youngest among us - i saw a guy driving a Honda Qualude complete with neon, taped-on body kit, ugly 'flip' paint, a set of 747 wings on the back, and what literally had to be an 8" - 10" exhaust tip, making huge noise and getting nowhere fast, and looking like it was put together by a preschool body shop class. The kicker - he looked like he was in his forties. You would think even the dumbest among us would learn in due time, but hey, like watching Springer, looking at these idiots is affirmation on even my lowest days.

BillyGman
07-07-2004, 10:46 PM
A Honda "Qualude" :baaa:

...yeah, it sounds like that guy took too many of those when he was young. :rolleyes:

Patrick
07-08-2004, 01:00 AM
And that guy getting out of the truck and then wrecking, STUPUID!!!!! I will leave my comments to myself on The Spoilers and the attitudes of the youth. With the exception of this " stupid is as stupid does".

Hey Billy thanks for pointing out that not all KIDS (Sorry James) are like this. :up: :up:

woaface
07-08-2004, 05:15 AM
Thanks guys!

That was REALLY funny. But then again, these guys keep my insurance up and that makes it harder for me to get a Marauder:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

The part where the guy is sitting beside the greenish M3 and his engine blows, I've seen that one. He's saying "Oh, that M3 SUCKS, my car is FASTER" and then his engine blows and he says "OH ***** MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME!"

Reminds me of the night I followed a ricer in a Kia with 19 inch rims. He blew a tire, left the road into a ditch. When I got out to help, he left! I followed him home to where he drove at speeds of 45-50mph on back roads on a flat tire all the way to his house. There I told him what happened and NOT to drive the car again until he changed the tire. Guy seemed a little high. I'm really glad I was BEHIND him.:shot:

FiveO
07-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Classic stuff :lol:

Loved the one where he's ripping a donut and ends up face to face with the law!

Bluerauder
07-08-2004, 08:05 AM
And...
Don't be drinkin' soda while watchin'...unless you don't mind it coming out your nose.:lol:

The "Duct Tape Racing" car was pretty funny. Anyone else notice the "unique" paint job on the Spermobile??

SixAppeal
07-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Clown cars...

I'm thinking about taking the wing off my SRT-4 and converting it to RWD. Can anyone loan me $18K??

hitchhiker
07-08-2004, 08:42 AM
LOL and right on, Billy. The sad thing is it doesn't seem to be limited to the youngest among us - i saw a guy driving a Honda Qualude complete with neon, taped-on body kit, ugly 'flip' paint, a set of 747 wings on the back, and what literally had to be an 8" - 10" exhaust tip, making huge noise and getting nowhere fast, and looking like it was put together by a preschool body shop class. The kicker - he looked like he was in his forties. You would think even the dumbest among us would learn in due time, but hey, like watching Springer, looking at these idiots is affirmation on even my lowest days.

Qualude...I havn't heard 'ludes' mentioned in years!

:lol:

BillyGman
07-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Clown cars...

I'm thinking about taking the wing off my SRT-4 and converting it to RWD. Can anyone loan me $18K??
I think the $$ would be better spent on your hot rod Buick. :up:
No offence, but then again you have to expect such a reaction on a board like this predominately geared to V8 engine RWD American Muscle.

cyclone03
07-08-2004, 11:53 AM
OMG that was EVERY clip I've busted a gut over for the last 5 years!

The guy doing donuts bouncing off the rev limiter RIGHT in front of the cop KILLS me!

The the out of control burn out into the parked car.....

The truck "surfer"...

Thanks ROTFLMAO!!!

Marauder386
07-08-2004, 12:44 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...do not try these stunts at home....these are professionals !! ROFLMAO

This is a great view of the very few morons of our younger generation.

M386

hitchhiker
07-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Gone Wild...

Where are the b@@bs?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MICA Racing
07-08-2004, 01:09 PM
The boobs were the guys that owned and drove those cars...

woaface
07-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Here is a funny video! Short, shouldn't be bad for 56k.

http://www.daidegas.it/Video/NEW%20VIDEO/27/Yamaha%20R1%20vs%20Honda%20CBR %20900%20RR%20Crash.wmv

SixAppeal
07-08-2004, 05:56 PM
I think the $$ would be better spent on your hot rod Buick. :up:
No offence, but then again you have to expect such a reaction on a board like this predominately geared to V8 engine RWD American Muscle.
I was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

BTW, my fiance has the Marauder..

gja
07-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Allright,
Who peed in the gene pool..............? :shot:

gonzo50
07-08-2004, 07:21 PM
They even had a "Ricer Vette", Wow !
That had me ROTFLMAO, for sure.:baaa:

BillyGman
07-08-2004, 11:00 PM
I was being sarcastic :rolleyes:
I know you were. And it seemed to me that the reason for your sarcasm was that you didn't care for my "clown" discription. So that's the reason for my last reply.

Patrick
07-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Here is a funny video! Short, shouldn't be bad for 56k.

http://www.daidegas.it/Video/NEW%20VIDEO/27/Yamaha%20R1%20vs%20Honda%20CBR %20900%20RR%20Crash.wmv

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailsmen
07-09-2004, 03:44 AM
I laughed so hard when I watched it. Then I cried just as hard after realizing they are the future of the human race.

Krytin
07-09-2004, 03:48 AM

Hey, may be he was just taking it away from his son! Probably headed for the crusher!

SixAppeal
07-09-2004, 07:54 AM
I know you were. And it seemed to me that the reason for your sarcasm was that you didn't care for my "clown" discription. So that's the reason for my last reply.
To be honest, I didn't even see that part of your post. I always refer to these cars as clown cars!

BillyGman
07-09-2004, 07:58 AM
To be honest, I didn't even see that part of your post. I always refer to these cars as clown cars!
AAAAHHHH, then I guess it was purely coincidental and we happen to think alike regarding this particular issue. :up:

TAF
07-09-2004, 08:03 AM
AAAAHHHH, then I guess it was purely coincidental and we happen to think alike regarding this particular issue. :up:
If that's the case^^^

Be VERY scared SixAppeal...be VERY, VERY scared....:P ;) :D

BillyGman
07-09-2004, 08:12 AM
If that's the case^^^

Be VERY scared SixAppeal...be VERY, VERY scared....:P ;) :D
uhmmm, okay, I'll vouch for that......

teamrope
07-09-2004, 08:26 PM
The "Duct Tape Racing" car was pretty funny. Anyone else notice the "unique" paint job on the Spermobile??
I thought it was cloneing it's self :D

tsn1
07-09-2004, 09:10 PM
I have never seen so much injection molded plastic in my life! They like the "R TYPE" stickers. That "R" must stand for retard>:baaa:

And...

http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/d...Compilation.wmv (http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/downloads/videos/AntiRicerCompilation.wmv)