PDA

View Full Version : Typical Ricers!

woaface
07-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Sometimes it's just TOO funny to pass up...so occasionally I'm going to post a picture or two:up:

duhtroll
07-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey - that looks like the car I just barely beat the other day.

We were on the highway and I was slowly passing him when he punched it, and then I said "what the heck," and punched it too. He pulled away from me a little up until about 85 but then I passed him slowly when we hit about 90. I just barely made it in front of him at our exit. The look on his face was priceless when he saw a car that he should have beat easily roll past him!

Of course, I wasn't in the MM. I was in my wife's 4cyl Nissan Sentra. :P

Thanks,
-A

carfixer
07-08-2004, 06:48 PM

We were on the highway and I was slowly passing him when he punched it, and then I said "what the heck," and punched it too. He pulled away from me a little up until about 85 but then I passed him slowly when we hit about 90. I just barely made it in front of him at our exit. The look on his face was priceless when he saw a car that he should have beat easily roll past him!

Thanks,
-A

Good one, you had me going for a minute.
:lol:

woaface
07-08-2004, 08:22 PM
I really wanted to ask the guy in the prelude if he ironed his clothes on his trunk:flamer:

Hey, how come the smilies don't move and you have to struggle to find the picture that I posted? Logan pressin' buttons back there? Well Logan, while you're at it, tell me what you think of two of our finest citizens...decent examples of what public school does to you!:lol:

Joe Walsh
07-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Do You Know Why All Those Ricers Have Huge Rear Wings???

So all their friends can help push them when the turd's motor Explodes!!!

FiveO
07-08-2004, 09:03 PM

Thanks,
-A

:eek: Almost had me!

I'd have to come down there to Iowa kick your butt if you'd lost ;)

BTW: I'll be down at Cedar Falls tomorrow evening with my fathers 12 sec. Stang....should be a good time. Coming down in a few weeks with the MM.

Good track? Any info would be helpful.

duhtroll
07-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Never been there, however John and I are also going, so we'll see you there. Of course since I want to go, it's forecasted as a chance of rain for tomorrow night. :depress:

Incidentally we're meeting at Pepper's in Cedar Falls for dinner at 5 and you are welcome to join us there too. It's off of Hwy 58/218 - once you get into CF take the 18th street exit and it's only a couple blocks, though I forget which direction the exit has you facing so I don't know if it's left or right.

Are you going Saturday also?

Bring yer MM!

-A

Bluerauder
07-09-2004, 07:28 AM

Thanks,
-A
You got me !!! That's the fun of scrolling down .... slowly. I love surprise endings.

I have heard (seriously) that Drive-In movies are making a slight comeback in some areas with blow-up screens set up in parking lots. Those huge wings can double as bleacher seats for 6 of your closest friends at the next showing of "Son of The Mummy's Revenge"...... Coming soon to a parking lot near you !!!! Unfortunately, I'll be in the back seat of my MM "enjoying" the film or something.