PDA

View Full Version : I finally tracked him down.

teamrope
07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
I had herd from 3 reliable sources that their is another MM on Ft lewis. Today me and Mrs Teamrope were going to lunch, when she spotted it at a terriaki chicken joint.

I turned around and stopped there. He had herd I was looking for him, and that I was in a MM club. (One of my sources is a Gate Guard that drives a real Impalla SS)

I told him about the site, and gave him my office and cell #'s. (Which he programmed into his phone.) I'm sire we'll see him sooner or later, he is very interested in the club discount on the SS inserts. :up:

FiveO
07-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Is Logan giving you a kickback for recruitment duties? ;) :D

Had to ask...I need a 2nd job to pay for all these mods!!!!

teamrope
07-15-2004, 05:53 PM
No... More of a strength in numbers kinda thing :beer:

Haggis
07-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Is Logan giving you a kickback for recruitment duties? ;) :D

Had to ask...I need a 2nd job to pay for all these mods!!!!

No too bad to. It's just another requirement of the Fanatical Brother Hood, and Sisterhood, that you joined. Good work Teamrope and Mrs. Teamrope now that's teamwork. All will be asimilated into the Collective, resistance is futile. :rock:

chrish
07-15-2004, 07:02 PM
I had herd from 3 reliable sources that their is another MM on Ft lewis. Today me and Mrs Teamrope were going to lunch, when she spotted it at a terriaki chicken joint.

I turned around and stopped there. He had herd I was looking for him, and that I was in a MM club. (One of my sources is a Gate Guard that drives a real Impalla SS)

I told him about the site, and gave him my office and cell #'s. (Which he programmed into his phone.) I'm sire we'll see him sooner or later, he is very interested in the club discount on the SS inserts. :up:

tEAM ROPE wHAT KIND OF HAT IS THAT YOU FANCY?

CRUZTAKER
07-15-2004, 07:07 PM
I don't think I ever paid attention that you were in Ft. Lewis....oh the memories....is that little town just North of the post still a hopping place for all the young GI's....and girls...?:D

teamrope
07-15-2004, 08:46 PM
tEAM ROPE wHAT KIND OF HAT IS THAT YOU FANCY?
That is a Kevlar Helmet, worn by soldiers in a combat or training environment.

The pic is from the movie Blackhawk Down.

teamrope
07-15-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't think I ever paid attention that you were in Ft. Lewis....oh the memories....is that little town just North of the post still a hopping place for all the young GI's....and girls...?:D
Not really. Tillicum is mostly barber shops, dry cleaners, fast food and REALLY low income housing, but Galloping Gertie's is still there. :D

There are a few clubs up the road in Ponders and Lakewood, But most of the guys (and gals)go to Seattle to party. :rock: :beer: :rock:

THE_INTERCEPTOR
07-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Not really. Tillicum is mostly barber shops, dry cleaners, fast food and REALLY low income housing,

Sounds like the outside of every military installation. LOL

Don't forget the used car dealerships! :up:

teamrope
07-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Sounds like the outside of every military installation. LOL

Don't forget the used car dealerships! :up:
:beer: With the over priced basket cases! Tillicum only has 1.