PDA

View Full Version : Help! what is it???

rayjay
07-16-2004, 09:59 AM
I was watching it rain and then all of a sudden it got much lighter outside. So I went out to see what was happening. Then this bright shining orb appeared in the sky, it actually was giving off heat! I became afraid so I went back inside. Is it evil? It was only out for 15 minutes, so IT could not have done much damage.

CRUZTAKER
07-16-2004, 10:05 AM
I was watching it rain and then all of a sudden it got much lighter outside. So I went out to see what was happening. Then this bright shining orb appeared in the sky, it actually was giving off heat! I became afraid so I went back inside. Is it evil? It was only out for 15 minutes, so IT could not have done much damage.
What was the announcment some 30 years ago...?

.....DON'T EAT THE BROWN ACID!:lol: :baaa:

Slowpoke
07-16-2004, 10:06 AM
THAT WAS ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife bought me this new flying saucer for Father's Day and I have been messing around with it. It goes really fast (even though I've been thinking have having Dennis make some goodies for it and having Jerry re-tune the computer). I can go from Chicago to NY in less than 5 minutes and reach outer space in less than 2 minutes. I am having a little problem with heat upon re-entry (which is why you felt the heat) but i think i will be able to clear it up shortly.

Unfortunately, she was only able to purchase the single-occupancy model so I can't offer anyone a ride in it.

SouLRioT
07-16-2004, 10:13 AM
See, and I thought it was only the sun, but I guess it must have been slowpoke in his ET mobile. Do you at lest have a trunk? I want some moon cheese.

dwasson
07-16-2004, 10:25 AM

When that happens here we drink beer until it stops.

Slowpoke
07-16-2004, 10:29 AM
alas, no trunk....

I dont dare bring back any moon cheese although i hear the stuff is 'outa this world!"

I was thinking of fastening a rope to one of the old lunar landing modules and dragging it along the surface to carve a giant god heads logo into the surface but don't tell anyone, i think it oughta be a surprise.

Patrick
07-16-2004, 10:38 AM
What was the announcment some 30 years ago...?

.....DON'T EAT THE BROWN ACID!:lol: :baaa:

:bows: :bows: :beer: :beer:

Tallboy
07-16-2004, 10:50 AM
When that happens here we drink beer until it stops.
and, remember, you don't need a cupholder if you never put your drink down.:D

rayjay
07-16-2004, 11:07 AM
Ah you guys are atleast making me laugh. Been off for week and all it has done rain, rain, rain.... The beer part sounds good. Maybe after a few pops I'll contemplate doing wierd things to my wife's cat with a fork to break the boredom :lol:

jerrym3
07-16-2004, 12:54 PM
you are never considered drunk as long as you can lie down without holding on......

Patrick
07-16-2004, 12:57 PM
you are never considered drunk as long as you can lie down without holding on......

Good Point!!
:beer: :beer:

rayjay
07-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Update: the shining orb was out on and off for about an hour. Its now pouring again... This upper air "disturbance" came down from central Canada earlier this week (thanx hosers) and has parked itself over northern/central upstate NY for the last 4 days. Bloody thing is just sitting there spinning off T storms and showers. Nice vacation :censor:

Dr Caleb
07-16-2004, 01:22 PM
This upper air "disturbance" came down from central Canada earlier this week (thanx hosers)

Anytime bud. We were done with it anyhow. Thought we'd share ;)

That thing dumped nearly 1 foot of water and hail in less than 1/2 hour here on Sunday. It actually blew manholes off 6' in the air, and the sides of one major freeway were waterfalls. Some cars in parking garages were over the roof in water and hail. Filled West Edmonton Mall up with raw sewage. Nasty storm.

Now, we have the opposite. Hot hot hot, and thunderstorms and tornadoes at night. Welcome to summer!

Patrick
07-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Anytime bud. We were done with it anyhow. Thought we'd share

Nows thats being a good neighbor!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

nexstar7
07-16-2004, 02:46 PM
hey bar keep! :beer: i'll have what he had.

rayjay
07-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Anytime bud. We were done with it anyhow. Thought we'd share ;)

That thing dumped nearly 1 foot of water and hail in less than 1/2 hour here on Sunday. It actually blew manholes off 6' in the air, and the sides of one major freeway were waterfalls. Some cars in parking garages were over the roof in water and hail. Filled West Edmonton Mall up with raw sewage. Nasty storm.

Now, we have the opposite. Hot hot hot, and thunderstorms and tornadoes at night. Welcome to summer!
Hey Doc, keep the twisters but send the warmth and few Blues, ay. :beer:

Silver_04
07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
... this bright shining orb appeared in the sky...

You said orb