PDA

View Full Version : all give some... some give all

trick25
07-18-2004, 05:18 PM
guys check out this video out. in trubute to our armed forces.

This should be played on tv.

Will probally bring you to tears.

http://www.reoutfitters.com/WeSupportU/WeSupportU.htm

:up:

Chris

Bluerauder
07-18-2004, 05:35 PM
guys check out this video out. in trubute to our armed forces.

This should be played on tv.

http://www.reoutfitters.com/WeSupportU/WeSupportU.htm

:up:

Chris
trick25,

Many thanks from an "old" retired soldier and father to one in Baghdad now. No tears .... but definite chills up the spine. Happens every time !!!

The tagline is priceless & right on the money ... "But what's important ... is that we are behind them". The American soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines -- our servicemen and women are the best in the world. :up:

FiveO
07-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Very moving....very nice video.

Thanks for the link!

TheDealer
07-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Beautiful!!!!

Patrick
07-18-2004, 07:59 PM
trick25,

Many thanks from an "old" retired soldier and father to one in Baghdad now. No tears .... but definite chills up the spine. Happens every time !!!

The tagline is priceless & right on the money ... "But what's important ... is that we are behind them". The American soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines -- our servicemen and women are the best in the world. :up: Ahmen!!!!!

UAW 588
07-18-2004, 09:36 PM

Well, I don't know about the last part of this video, but the first part really choked me up. See, My father passed away one month ago today, and he was a WWII vet. He landed on Utah Beach on D-day, the first wave to hit the beach at 5:30 in morning. Seeing those pics brings back stories that dad shared with me over the years. From being wounded twice, being decorated with a silver star, to meeting General Patton and shaking his hand. My father was a very modest man, who didn't want anything for defending our and his freedom. He did a job that had to be done; did it and came home to finish the rest of his long life. I was very proud of my father, and thank god that people like him and others sacraficed alot so we all can live in freeedom. So, thank you for sharing this video and reminding that freedom doesn't come cheap. Below, I have shown a photo of my father in what I call his Band of Brothers pic. He is second from left, holding a pair of womens nylon stockings. Hey what can I say, dad was a ladies man.

BillyGman
07-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey man, I can relate to that. My Dad passed away a couple years ago, and he was also in WWII and was a POW captured by the Germans in the "Battle of The Bulge" that took place in Belgium in the Ardennes forest in December of 1944. He was kept in a German prison camp for the last 6 months of that war. He had some stories too. Ones that were brought back to me as I watched the first part of that video. But both the first parts and the last parts of that vid brought a tear to my eye, and were heart wrenching for me. I knew they would be, but I watched it anyway. If all those people gave their lives for my freedoms, then the very least I can do is watch things like that to remember them and to honor their memory.

And I also appreciate those who made it through w/out dying as well.

pacammer
07-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Amen Brother, Amen.

Cpt. Ski US (Retired)

Patrick
07-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Well, I don't know about the last part of this video, but the first part really choked me up. See, My father passed away one month ago today, and he was a WWII vet. He landed on Utah Beach on D-day, the first wave to hit the beach at 5:30 in morning. Seeing those pics brings back stories that dad shared with me over the years. From being wounded twice, being decorated with a silver star, to meeting General Patton and shaking his hand. My father was a very modest man, who didn't want anything for defending our and his freedom. He did a job that had to be done; did it and came home to finish the rest of his long life. I was very proud of my father, and thank god that people like him and others sacraficed alot so we all can live in freeedom. So, thank you for sharing this video and reminding that freedom doesn't come cheap. Below, I have shown a photo of my father in what I call his Band of Brothers pic. He is second from left, holding a pair of womens nylon stockings. Hey what can I say, dad was a ladies man.
Sorry for the passing of your Father!!! " He did a job that had to be done" Iam proud of your Father and all that have served!!! And I like the photo! When I was on active Duty we had one rule. Work hard and Play Hard!!!!