PDA

View Full Version : A Great Afternoon!!!!

Patrick
07-21-2004, 11:26 PM
I was just chiiling before work. When I got a call. It was Fordnut (Brian) and he was heading back home. And we hooked up MacDonalds!! But I will back up bit , the MM gets looks no matter what. But when he called he said My MM is bad shape or something like that. I didnt care! I just coulndnt wait to see another MM owner and to FINALY meet another MM member! PRICELESS!! And what I was Hoping for happened! See people keeped looking at my car and thieri were 2 MM!!! Side by Side!! And the guy who walked up asking questions, you know. The way you explaIned the MM you need to sell cars!!! As we we Talking about mods you offered to let me drive your MM! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!! The Beast is about to wake up!!! TEAM FORD has got sum mods to do! MINE!!!!! Thanks Brian!!!!! You made my DAY!!!! And when you come by lunch is on me , I will do Breakfast!!. Thanks Agaiin!!!!

FordNut
07-22-2004, 05:07 AM
It's dangerous to drive a modded one. Kind of addictive. Mine is usually the dirtiest one at breakfast but these cars get lots of looks and questions no matter how nasty they are.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Patrick
07-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Very ADDICTIVE!!!! Dirty or not still one NICE ride!!

merc406
07-22-2004, 11:23 AM
I know how you feel Patrick, was 30 some years before I met another Marauder owner. Cool get together :rock: :rock: