PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in One Lap of America

mensrea
01-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Have any of you considered entering the one lap of america race (old canon ball run?)? It's 4,000 miles of fun, with track time. I think the Marauder would be a great car to enter... can you name a better highway car? And the class it would be in is the under 35K sedan and wagon (those damn WRXs can toast us at the track though).

I think someone should enter :)

One Lap of America (http://www.onelapofamerica.com)

LincMercLover
01-13-2003, 03:10 PM
No... don't wanna put 4000 miles on my car like that. But did you all seen Cannonball Run 2001? Now THAT I would do (with a car given to me of course)!

TAF
01-13-2003, 03:18 PM
I'll do it if you can get Loni Anderson and Marylou Henner to ride with me...and, we'll put Dom Deloise in the car with Sarge...:lol:

SergntMac
01-13-2003, 03:39 PM
Why thank you Todd, for including me. Please answer the following questions.

1) Next of kin?

2) Blood type?

3) Faith?

4) Organ donor?

LOL...

RF Overlord
01-13-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm impressed with your choice of navigators, Todd, but I would have picked Peggy Bundy OOPS I MEAN MY WIFE...yes, that's right...my wife... :help:

TAF
01-13-2003, 03:53 PM
RF,

I was just going with 2 that where in the original movie...and 2 that helped me through those puberty years...if you know what I mean.

And Sarge, I'm pleading the 5th...cause I'm assuming you know some "fellas" in the Big Windy who'd like to take a quick vacation to Atlanta...it is good to zing you every now and then. I'm glad you're one of those who can take it as well as dish it out.

RF Overlord
01-13-2003, 04:05 PM
I dunno, todd...maybe Sarge is looking to make his OWN cannonball run to Atlanta...what was your address again? :uzi:

SergntMac
01-13-2003, 04:07 PM
I'll take Marilu, thank you, and yes, I do know someone named Guido who knows his way around Fulton County, and prefers warmer climates for his brief, but relaxing weekend get-a-ways...

"Rubbin is racing, son," no harm, no foul.

JAL
01-13-2003, 04:25 PM
I belong to SoCal SS (Southern California SS owners) and we had a couple guys enter the One Lap. Pretty cool article they wrote in our newsletter. Sounds like it'd be fun.

Jeff