PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Bound

chapel1
07-28-2004, 10:14 AM
My wife and I are headed "up north" to St.Germain/Eagle River area 7/29 for a week of fishing, sunning,shopping,drinking,card playing,some gambling,and boating.And best of all I get to unleash my Marauder for some highway driving.Oh,and will see a few eagles up close to.See ya all when we get back.
Later
Chapel1 :cool:

MMM2003
07-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the land of fine cheese, brats and beer!

Most of us WI owner's will be at MVII. I live in Sun Prairie, just 10 mi. off I-90.
Drop me a PM, if you go by Madison on your way back.

Enjoy your vacation. Hope you don't drive like a FIB! :D

Peter aka MMM2003

LNYTUNS
07-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Wish I could go to MVII. Hey MMM2003, I was just down in your neck of the woods, DeForest, last week looking a '66 Merc Monterey Convertable that a guy was selling. Next time I''ll stop in a say hi.

Watch out for those FIB drivers :lol:

Welcome to the land of fine cheese, brats and beer!

Most of us WI owner's will be at MVII. I live in Sun Prairie, just 10 mi. off I-90.
Drop me a PM, if you go by Madison on your way back.

Enjoy your vacation. Hope you don't drive like a FIB! :D

Peter aka MMM2003

MMM2003
07-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Anytime. PM me if you have advanced notice, and I'll sent you my cell# via PM.

Later,

Peter akak MMM2003

P.S.: Isn't it about time, we get a WI meet started?

Wish I could go to MVII. Hey MMM2003, I was just down in your neck of the woods, DeForest, last week looking a '66 Merc Monterey Convertable that a guy was selling. Next time I''ll stop in a say hi.

Watch out for those FIB drivers :lol:

SergntMac
07-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Isn't it about time we get a WI meet started?
Yes, it is. Start now.

I'm real ready to drive east and south of my home, but I would love an invite to drive another way and strech my left arm way that way...

Madison, Milwaukee, FonDuLac, Stevens Point, Green Bay, Door County, Minoqua, oh geeze...

Name your spot, K? I need to stretch in that direction and real soon...

LNYTUNS
07-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Yeah, we could go racing at WIR in Kakauna, been there with BEEBER, lots of fun. I don't know how many more time run days they have left, I think there are a few in Aug., time runs are on Wed. and Friday most weeks from 4-7pm.

Or we could just meet somewhere for some food and beverages. Anyone going to the preseason Packer game on the 16th, I'll be there.

Later,
Chris

Anytime. PM me if you have advanced notice, and I'll sent you my cell# via PM.

Later,

Peter akak MMM2003

P.S.: Isn't it about time, we get a WI meet started?