PDA

View Full Version : Robery Suspect Caught By My House

TheDealer
07-29-2004, 01:03 PM
My wife was going out about 10:15 this morning. She heard a crash. This guy just hit two parked cars and flipped upside down on a lawn. The Cops were chasing him. They pulled him out of the car and arrested him. Turns out he grabbed an old lady on Frankford Ave and made her withdraw all her money from the bank. The old lady wrote a note on the withdrawal slip that she was being robbed to please get help. The teller called the Cops who where near by. Turns out this is the same scumbag that shot a 12 year old girl in Norf Filly a couple weeks ago and was out on 75k bail. He is also charged with another shooting. OUR SYSTEM SUCKS. There were 8 little kids playing out front of the house. He just missed them. This Judge should be put in prison right next to this scum bag!!!!

If my wife was 30 seconds sooner he would have hit her.
VIDEO!!! http://wpvitv.wmod.llnwd.net/a141/o1/JULY-...policechase.wmv (http://wpvitv.wmod.llnwd.net/a141/o1/JULY-2004/07292004policechase.wmv)

FiveO
07-29-2004, 01:27 PM
The system works...sometimes.

Guys like this fall through the cracks and get away with alot.

Lets hope he gets locked up for a looong time.

Fastronald
07-29-2004, 01:56 PM
This guy is the reason I NEVER refuse jury duty..............I want these as*holes off the street and when I get called for jury duty......I go!

TheDealer
07-29-2004, 01:59 PM
I do too. The last time I had a lot of the jury wanting to let the guy go. They thought the Police framed him. In the end we found him guilty.

Slowpoke
07-29-2004, 02:29 PM
not all little old ladies are harmless.....

Bluerauder
07-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Guys like this fall through the cracks and get away with alot.

The darn cracks in the system are large enough to slide a Boeing 747 through.

Ray,
Glad that all went well and that your wife wasn't injured, nor the kids playing out front of your house. There was a similar incident down here; but it had a much different ending. Seems the old lady beat the living crap out of the would be robber/mugger with her umbrella or cane or something and held him 'til the cops arrived. Now that is what I call justice.

mcb26
07-29-2004, 02:46 PM
The darn cracks in the system are large enough to slide a Boeing 747 through.

Ray,
Glad that all went well and that your wife wasn't injured, nor the kids playing out front of your house. There was a similar incident down here; but it had a much different ending. Seems the old lady beat the living crap out of the would be robber/mugger with her umbrella or cane or something and held him 'til the cops arrived. Now that is what I call justice.

imagine how much fun he had in jail when they found out he was beat up by a little old lady.