PDA

View Full Version : THANKS Motor City Marauders

MARAUDERCHICK
08-02-2004, 09:31 AM
I want to personally thank each and every member of the Motor City Marauders who chose my car as their "choice" in the car show!!

Winning that award was the icing on the cake for my Marauderville II experience!!!!

I'm gonna get wrinkles from smiling so much!!! :D

You guys made my day, my week, my year!!!!

THANK YOU MOTOR CITY MARAUDERS!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: YOU ROCK :rock: :rock: :rock:

~Kathy~

Hack Goby
08-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Kathy,there were alot of cars that had more mods than yours but what you have on your car caught our eye plus the detail that you have in it makes it a true standout.Glad to have meet you and your husband.Hope to see you agian.

bigslim
08-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Kathy, your car deserved it. It was the cleanest one there. I love the fact that you brought your husband along to keep it clean.

MI2QWK4U
08-02-2004, 06:09 PM
It was an easy choice for us. It was clean and looked great. It was in my mind that it deserved to win something. It was funny that my fellow MCM's felt the same. I am happy it made your day, cause that makes mine!

bigslim
08-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Most people carry a duster in their trunk, you carry your husband to clean your car.

CRUZTAKER
08-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Your car truley had the best shine an like only two road rash marks...impressive for as much as you drive it.

I hope the new ding can be easily removed as well....that sucked.:fire:

And yes...I am a Motorcity Marauder as well....and voted your car the shiniest damn thing I ever saw.:D

jgc61sr2002
08-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Most people carry a duster in their trunk, you carry your husband to clean your car.

Way cool. :D :up:

Silver_04
08-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Congrats Kathy.

Here's a pic of your lovely ride trying to get a little further away from my very filthy auto.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ctt9/images/MVII/reflection.gif

Mine just looks cleaner sitting next to yours. :)

MikesMerc
08-04-2004, 05:52 AM
You deserved the award Kathy! As Dave said, it was surprising just how many of us felt your car deserved the award without any discussion among members.

Congrats!

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Your car truley had the best shine an like only two road rash marks...impressive for as much as you drive it.

I hope the new ding can be easily removed as well....that sucked.:fire:

And yes...I am a Motorcity Marauder as well....and voted your car the shiniest damn thing I ever saw.:D

Thanks Barry!!! :D <---still smiling!! Ya'll made my day!!!!:D <--see...
And Yes, the door ding is gone!!!:bounce: It wasn't as bad as I first thought!! (thank goodness).....

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Kathy,there were alot of cars that had more mods than yours but what you have on your car caught our eye plus the detail that you have in it makes it a true standout.Glad to have meet you and your husband.Hope to see you agian.
Thank you Paul!!! Looks like TLC, hard work, and shear appreciation for my car paid off!!!

Thanks again!!
Kathy :D <-- can't stop smiling!!

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Kathy, your car deserved it. It was the cleanest one there. I love the fact that you brought your husband along to keep it clean.
Thanks Darryl!!! Yeah, he comes in handy every once in a while!!
(hee hee hee)

Can't wait for MVIII!!!

Kathy~
:D <--- see what you did!!!!

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 07:03 PM
It was an easy choice for us. It was clean and looked great. It was in my mind that it deserved to win something. It was funny that my fellow MCM's felt the same. I am happy it made your day, cause that makes mine!
:rock: You guys rock Dave!!!!:rock:

Thank you soooooo much!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone again!!

Kathy~
:D <--- geez...ya' think I'm happy or what??

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Congrats Kathy.

Here's a pic of your lovely ride trying to get a little further away from my very filthy auto.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ctt9/images/MVII/reflection.gif

Mine just looks cleaner sitting next to yours. :)
Actually, your's was lookin' rather sharp Chris!!! Just look at em'......checkin' themselves out in the mirror!!! Hee Hee....no wonder they call cars "she" and "her"....

MARAUDERCHICK
08-04-2004, 07:13 PM
You deserved the award Kathy! As Dave said, it was surprising just how many of us felt your car deserved the award without any discussion among members.

Congrats!
Thanks Mike!!!! I'm glad to hear that this was based on individual votes!! That makes it even better!!!!!!
Once again.....you guys MADE MY DAY!!!! I get excited all over again just telling people about it and showing them my trophy!!! I think I'm gonna have this smile for a long, long time!!!

Kathy~
:D <---- still smiling!!!!

RCSignals
08-04-2004, 11:25 PM

Yes, but in return he does get to drive once in a while.....

You know Mr Marauderchick and RF have their own support group now!