PDA

View Full Version : Need to talk!

Patrick
08-04-2004, 10:13 PM
I have just to get this out. I am sorry for my outburst! You all remember. Sorry for my attiidude. I want to be part of this famaily again! Trust is earned I hope I can be accepected back! Just understand me and my medical condtion and my work schedule. Well never mind. Just Tired! Patrick

RCSignals
08-04-2004, 11:15 PM
All is good Patrick.

No stress

67435animal
08-05-2004, 12:27 AM
I have just to get this out. I am sorry for my outburst! You all remember. Sorry for my attiidude. I want to be part of this famaily again! Trust is earned I hope I can be accepected back! Just understand me and my medical condtion and my work schedule. Well never mind. Just Tired! Patrick

It's like life. Play nice with us and we'll play nice with you. No worries. :)

Bob

Haggis
08-05-2004, 03:23 AM
We all have our down days. It's a fact of life, no one can get along with everyone all the time. Just sit back and chill, don't take life so serious and remember the number one reason you come here time after time. To learn, have fun and share life's experiences. Ok the top three reasons. :beer:

2003 MIB
08-05-2004, 03:49 AM
I don't even know what happened- please don't rehash. My point being that if I don't know why you went away a lot of others folks don't either so there's nothing to forgive. You never left the family- now go clean up your room!!!!:D

martyo
08-05-2004, 04:07 AM
As long as you promise not to run with scissors or eat the paste from the jar, you are cool around here. Look, we let Todd stay and he keeps eating the paste.

Bluerauder
08-05-2004, 04:58 AM
As long as you promise not to run with scissors or eat the paste from the jar, you are cool around here. Look, we let Todd stay and he keeps eating the paste.
Marty,
Glad you are feeling better and that your sense of humor is still intact. :up:

Patrick
08-05-2004, 11:24 AM
As long as you promise not to run with scissors or eat the paste from the jar, you are cool around here. Look, we let Todd stay and he keeps eating the paste. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul T. Casey
08-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm glad you're back. I also missed out on the excitment, but stuff happens and I hate when we don't get along. Now let's get back to our cars!

MYSTA KANG
08-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Patrick All You Need Is A Good Ole Fashion Family Butt Kicking And You Will Be Ok :d

Patrick
08-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Patrick All You Need Is A Good Ole Fashion Family Butt Kicking And You Will Be Ok :d Tried that!!!! Didnt help!!! Myabe I'll play in traffic!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

SergntMac
08-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Patrick, drop me a note at sergntmac@aol.com and I'll get back to you. BTW, I believe I may have worked with Bumbsy at Town Hall, early '70s.

merc406
08-05-2004, 04:30 PM

Forget about it, we already did.... :up: Hell, I can't remember what happened yesterday :lol: :lol:

CRUZTAKER
08-05-2004, 04:36 PM
It's all good....been there done that. Could have been worse. You could have took on the entire republic of Texas as I did last year....:shake: :stupid:

Patrick
08-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Thank you all!!!! Got sum more maybe unpleasant news from the Doc. But To hell with it. I willl deal with it Monday! I am going to Marion Ill for a famaliy reunion in the morning!. I had a choice. MM II, Bristol or the Reunion. I tried to plan on all 3!

Car is cleaned and waxed. Full Tank of Gas. First Road trip for MM!!!! Going to have a great weekend!!!! Thank you all!!!!!

And Marty I wont play with sharp objects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petrograde
08-05-2004, 05:58 PM
It's all good....been there done that. Could have been worse. You could have took on the entire republic of Texas as I did last year....:shake: :stupid:

not the WHOLE Republic Barry! :rasta:

Patrick
08-05-2004, 05:58 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :stupid:

RCSignals
08-05-2004, 06:03 PM

You can't blame Todd. That new low-carb minty paste is hard to resist

2003 MIB
08-05-2004, 06:25 PM
I don't remember any issue with you Barry... of course, Texans don't remember much except THE ALAMO:up:

Paul T. Casey
08-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Barry, it's not much easier with older children either. I can sympathize with you on that. You gonna add the bugs to your mods list? :lol:

MERCMAN
08-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Thank you all!!!! Got sum more maybe unpleasant news from the Doc. But To hell with it. I willl deal with it Monday! I am going to Marion Ill for a famaliy reunion in the morning!. I had a choice. MM II, Bristol or the Reunion. I tried to plan on all 3!

Car is cleaned and waxed. Full Tank of Gas. First Road trip for MM!!!! Going to have a great weekend!!!! Thank you all!!!!!

And Marty I wont play with sharp objects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marion? you visiting relatives in the "big house"?

Patrick
08-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Marion? you visiting relatives in the "big house"? No my
y uncle is doing LIFE in Pontiac! Last time I checked, last time I cared!!!

BillyGman
08-06-2004, 03:10 AM
Marty, ya mean we can't eat the paste at all? C'mon man, that stuff is great. I still say it's the best appetizer I've ever tasted.

Patrick
08-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi Gang!!! What a trip!!! I 'll post details later. But the MM is great on the highway for that long of a trip. Just checking in. Later All!!!!