PDA

View Full Version : SC Install

Murader03
08-07-2004, 11:51 AM
There is a gentleman on the MMC board looking for a shop in South Jersey that could install and one of the 3 available SC kits for the MM. I said I'd ask over here if anyone knew a shop that could handle the project. I don't think he wants to commute to Pauls HP. Thanks!

MarauderMark
08-07-2004, 12:32 PM
There is a gentleman on the MMC board looking for a shop in South Jersey that could install and one of the 3 available SC kits for the MM. I said I'd ask over here if anyone knew a shop that could handle the project. I don't think he wants to commute to Pauls HP. Thanks!
Well i was talking to Jerry Barns once he he knows what shops to do the installation of the trilogy and i belive dennis has his as well .so maybe asking them personaly may be helpful...:up: Anyways congrates on the S/C...

Constable
08-07-2004, 12:41 PM
NJ's most notable performance shops for Ford mod motors are LaRocca's Performance in Englishtown and JDM Engineering in Freehold. They're both in Monmouth County... central NJ. Whatever he does, DO NOT let him go to Lincoln Motorsports!!!

JerseyVics
08-07-2004, 03:46 PM
try Nitrous Pete, he's in the Vineland area

--Russ ;)

Constable
08-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention Nitrous Pete Misinsky. Go to www.nitrous.com and check out PJ's Performance.