PDA

View Full Version : Who was at fed building in LA today

MonsterD
08-10-2004, 11:30 PM
they had to be from the site because they had badgeless front, and a really clean ride.
I was upstairs, so I didnt get to wait for the person to return to the 20 minute parking zone.
As my partner and I were leaving I spotted another MM going east on wilshire, that MM looked a bit lowered.

Why is it always I am never in my MM when I spot MMs.

I also ran into another MM on the road going to Reno for Hot August Nights. I wasnt in my MM, but I got some great photos of the speeding MM. That MM had a male driver and a female passenger.

Directedby
08-11-2004, 12:14 AM
they had to be from the site because they had badgeless front, and a really clean ride.
I was upstairs, so I didnt get to wait for the person to return to the 20 minute parking zone.
As my partner and I were leaving I spotted another MM going east on wilshire, that MM looked a bit lowered.

Why is it always I am never in my MM when I spot MMs.

I also ran into another MM on the road going to Reno for Hot August Nights. I wasnt in my MM, but I got some great photos of the speeding MM. That MM had a male driver and a female passenger.

That was me at the Federal Buliding. I was there for only 10 minutes, you should have waited.

MonsterD
08-11-2004, 01:45 PM
if you are ever down this way, stop by.
No one will tell you who I am, but if you talk to the security guard and tell him that you are looking for Tony, and that you have a MM he can point you in my direction.
How do you all keep your cars so clean.....mine is always dirty.

TAF
08-12-2004, 05:56 AM
You should have looked closer...Paul has some very nice "extras" on his car. :up: