PDA

View Full Version : New Owner

JFB
08-14-2004, 06:20 AM
Well, I finally did it. You guys at Indy gave me the bug.
Just got back from N.J. Picked up a new black '04 for $25999. after rebates. Drove up from Fl to pick it up. It was the best deal I found anywhere. Beat the local dealers here by $2900. Dealer was Wayne Lincoln Mercury, salesman was Bill Garrone. Great people to deal with, and he had 11 MM left on his lot.

Joe Blair ( an IMOA guy)

Smokie
08-14-2004, 06:23 AM
Welcome aboard, you will enjoy it, I am sure.

MM03MOK
08-14-2004, 06:25 AM
Joe - Welcome to the Next Generation! Congratulations!
The grin is just beginning! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_203.gif

SouLRioT
08-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Joe welcome to the club, next friday is going to be a meet in davie at the tower shops. Check out the sunshine state marauder fourm for more info.

Bluerauder
08-14-2004, 07:11 AM
Well, I finally did it. You guys at Indy gave me the bug.
Just got back from N.J. Picked up a new black '04 for $25999. after rebates. Drove up from Fl to pick it up. It was the best deal I found anywhere. Beat the local dealers here by $2900. Dealer was Wayne Lincoln Mercury, salesman was Bill Garrone. Great people to deal with, and he had 11 MM left on his lot.

Joe Blair ( an IMOA guy)
Welcome to the site, JoeB !!! How was the ride from NJ to Florida? Noticed that confident "grin" yet. Wow ! Eleven Marauders left ... if people only knew ... they would be streaming in to get one.

stevengerard
08-14-2004, 09:44 AM
holy cow, great price! maybe I should start thinking of buying a 2nd!

2005Marauder
08-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Welcome aboard. I'm on my Second MM. Great car. Wife wants me to take her for a long drive this afternoon in HER MM. She didn't really want me to get it at first, but now she only complains about the price of premium gas.

I bought my in Shreveport, LA. What's the deal when the local dealer won't deal with a local prospect? Never could figure that out. I guess I should have had my Father-in-Law call from Shreveport about a MM. They probably would have given him a better price than I was offered then I could have taken over. I think I'll try that next time and see what happens.

Bradley G
08-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Welcome JoeB , I can relate to your afflication .I too came down with what you just contracted about nine months ago.AIN'T it GREAT!!I hope they never find a cure!!:up:

Patrick
08-14-2004, 12:05 PM
:rock: :rock: :up: :up: :up:

JFB
08-14-2004, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys, I just finished getting all the bugs off the grille, now I'm trying to get them out of my teeth. I know I shouldn't have had that grin all the way home.

Cobra25
08-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Good luck with your new Marauder Joe B , it is a great car. Like SoulRiot said Check out our site SunShine Marauders. We have a meet next Friday in Davie at the Tower Shops from 6-630 on .Why do you come and meet the guys. We have monthly meet's and different events. We also sell Club Hats, T-Shirts and Polo shirts too, a real nice group of people and we always have a great time.

FiveO
08-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys, I just finished getting all the bugs off the grille, now I'm trying to get them out of my teeth. I know I shouldn't have had that grin all the way home.

:lol:

by the way...welcome aboard!