PDA

View Full Version : Marauder & Crown Vic in GT4

BK_GrandMarquis
08-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Did you guys know that the 2003 Marauder and Police Interceptor are supposed to be in the new GT4? It's supposed to be out in November. I'm gonna love driving that car. I hope they allowed for mods. Gonna be fun trying this car against all the imports. Granted it's no match for a Skyline but the new G35 is nothing like the old Skyline it replaced.

Here is a list of cars that are supposed to be in the game :

http://www.racingflix.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?Foru mID=1&TopicID=5826&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

woaface
08-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Ah...the hours and hours of my life I wasted away on GT3...then I lost my controler. When GT4 comes out I'll pull out the steeringwheel and pedals and have some fun! Making all the other racers think I'm a cop that is:D :baaa:

MarauderMark
08-15-2004, 06:49 AM
Quess i'll have to get it for the kids.. :rock:

QWK SVT
08-15-2004, 07:10 AM
GT3 was the reason I bought a PS2. Spent WAAAY too much time on it :pimp:

I've been dieng for this game to come out, for the longest time! Thing is, they keep pushing back the release date :rolleyes: I think the November is probably real, so that Sony can cash in on the Christmas buyers.

In the mean time, I've been playing around with GT4: Prologue - basically, a Jap promo. Graphics are unbeleavable!

HwyCruiser
08-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Heck I'm still working on GT3 trying to get through all the "simulation" events. I get to pick it up for an hour or a week. It's good stress relief.

For those of you that don't know, GT3 stands for "Grand Turismo 3", a car racing game for the Playstation 2. It has several famous tracks and road courses that you race on with whatever car you've won or bought and then modified to your liking. Pretty good racing tunes too.

GT3 rocks and it looks like if GT4 has the Marauder it will be even better!

- JD

gpfarrell
08-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Hope the X-box version gets the MM too.

Wonder if I can paint mine blue?

merc406
08-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Heck I'm still working on GT3 trying to get through all the "simulation" events. I get to pick it up for an hour or a week. It's good stress relief.

For those of you that don't know, GT3 stands for "Grand Turismo 3", a car racing game for the Playstation 2. It has several famous tracks and road courses that you race on with whatever car you've won or bought and then modified to your liking. Pretty good racing tunes too.

GT3 rocks and it looks like if GT4 has the Marauder it will be even better!

- JD

Thanks for explaining that.. I thought the X-box was a better thing?

playbackreks
08-15-2004, 08:03 PM
You fellow xbox owners should check out Forza Motorsport... its going to be the big competition for GT4...

here are screenshots:

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/682/682857/imgs_1.html