PDA

View Full Version : Saw two MM at Rousch today...?

CRUZTAKER
08-17-2004, 07:52 AM
We spent the day visiting all the local NASCAR garages and visitor sites today around the Lowes Motor Speedway. Way to many Chevy sites....:sleepy:

If I see one more Monte Carlo I'm gonna :puke:

At the end of our day we found ourselves at the Rousch racing headquarters and BANG! a Marauder passes us leaving the building. It was 17:00 and everyone was going home closing up for the day. Too fast to stop and wave, but while I was taking some snapshops of the Headquarters sign, what do I see on the edge of my camera frame? Another Marauder sitting in the parking lot....all alone in the main parking lot.

Do we have members here in Concord N.C. that work at Rousch?

SergntMac
08-17-2004, 08:10 AM
Jack Rousch drives a Marauder, pics of his MM are posted in our gallery.

Marauderman
08-17-2004, 08:42 AM
We spent the day visiting all the local NASCAR garages and visitor sites today around the Lowes Motor Speedway. Way to many Chevy sites....:sleepy:

If I see one more Monte Carlo I'm gonna :puke:

At the end of our day we found ourselves at the Rousch racing headquarters and BANG! a Marauder passes us leaving the building. It was 17:00 and everyone was going home closing up for the day. Too fast to stop and wave, but while I was taking some snapshops of the Headquarters sign, what do I see on the edge of my camera frame? Another Marauder sitting in the parking lot....all alone in the main parking lot.

Do we have members here in Concord N.C. that work at Rousch?

Barry-- how long you gonna be around--schedule wise--maybe I can bring my MM around tomorrow and meet up with you.........Tom

Bluerauder
08-17-2004, 09:33 AM
Did you see "The Cat in the Hat" in a Marauder?? :2thumbs: I wonder where Jack Rousch gets his mods done?? :lol: :D

Brutus
08-17-2004, 11:03 AM
I dont know if Jack Roush drives a Marauder, but if you are refering to the pics that I posted they are of a Marauder he modified that was given away by Hot Rod magazine. The guy who won it lives down the road from me. Just some clarification:up:

Bluerauder
08-17-2004, 04:48 PM
I dont know if Jack Roush drives a Marauder, but if you are refering to the pics that I posted they are of a Marauder he modified that was given away by Hot Rod magazine. The guy who won it lives down the road from me. Just some clarification:up:
So, is your neighbor gonna come to Saturday's CAM meet?? I'd like to see the Rousch Marauder up close and personal. :cheer: :D :cheer:

Brutus
08-17-2004, 06:03 PM
HAHAHA, I dont think he is quite as enthusiastic as we are!!:dunno:

RCSignals
08-17-2004, 09:53 PM
HAHAHA, I dont think he is quite as enthusiastic as we are!!:dunno:

What? He should be very enthusiastic. He got his for FREE

DEFYANT
12-22-2004, 12:23 PM
What? He should be very enthusiastic. He got his for FREE
And he has a very unique MM. What other Mods does this car have?