PDA

View Full Version : Election News - Theresa Kerry Speaks Up

N40GL
08-17-2004, 12:39 PM
TERESA DEFENDS ‘BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS’ REMARK

Says Girl Scout ‘Was Asking For It’

[BorowitzReport 8-10-2004] Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry, refused to apologize today for telling a Girl Scout in Iowa yesterday to “blow it out your ass.”

Even though Ms. Kerry’s remark appeared to be unprecedented in the annals of national politics, especially for a campaign rally attended by Girl Scouts, Mrs. Kerry defended her comment today, telling reporters, “That little ***** was asking for it.”

Mrs. Kerry stopped short of divulging exactly what the Girl Scout had done to incur her wrath, but sources who attended the rally said that the nine-year-old had attempted unsuccessfully to sell her a box of Girl Scout cookies just prior to Mrs. Kerry’s outburst.

“Oh, so you want my money?” Mrs. Kerry hissed at the Scout before gesturing towards her husband. “Well, get in line behind this guy, sister.”

Moments after her “blow it out your ass” remark, Sen. Kerry reportedly yanked a power cord out of the wall, silencing Mrs. Kerry’s microphone and plunging the rally into darkness.

It has been a tough few days for the Kerry campaign, which has been shadowed since Monday by a Predator drone dispatched by the Department of Homeland Security.

Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge denied that the Predator was deployed for political purposes, telling reporters, “At the Department of Homeland Security we don’t do politics, unlike that prick John Kerry.”

Elsewhere, a top planner of the Republican national convention said that the Republicans were unlikely to experience the balloon-drop woes suffered by the Democrats, telling a reporter, “Republicans are better at dropping things on people.”

Patrick
08-17-2004, 12:44 PM
:awe: :awe: Our next First Lady??? :rofl:

mmmmmmarauder
08-17-2004, 12:49 PM
yeah right...

but ANYONE who has a MARAUDER
that votes for kerry

should learn to enjoy his highly
regulated environmental wacko
tree hugging fuel cell vehicle...

(while "environmentalists" kerry-edwards
fly around on their private jets...to multiple mansions)

one thing to say

(American Flag) W '04

NUFF SAID

BruteForce
08-17-2004, 01:04 PM

[BorowitzReport 8-10-2004]

You might want to add a disclaimer that the "report" was pulled from a site known for political satire (jokes). Otherwise some might get the wrong impression. BorowitzReport.com (http://www.borowitzreport.com/)

GordonB
08-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Whatever report the info was from doesn't matter. I DON"T want that woman as our FIRST Lady no way, no how! Nothing Political! I just don't like her!

Laura Bush, now there is a class act!

W '04

:up:
GordonB

Slowpoke
08-17-2004, 01:11 PM
I hate katsup - or catsup, or however the hell you spell it - almost as much as I hate fish!

duhtroll
08-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Wow. I *WAS* going to vote for John Kerry, right up until I read this thread. This is far and away the best argument I have seen against his being elected. It was just so gol-danged convincing!

Boy, howdy.

Counting the seconds until this thread is closed . . ..

-A

MERCMAN
08-17-2004, 03:43 PM
tick,,,tick,,,tick!!!

GarageMahal
08-17-2004, 03:50 PM
tick,,,tick,,,tick!!!

Did I make it? :shot:

Bluerauder
08-17-2004, 04:40 PM

Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry, refused to apologize today for telling a Girl Scout in Iowa yesterday to “[B]blow it out your a$$.” ”
Apparently, she needs a refresher in diplomacy and a redo on her Sensitivity Training certificate. Sounds like a slight overreaction :fire: :fire: for a $2.00 box of cookies .... or are they $5.00 now, I forget.

Bigdogjim
08-17-2004, 05:23 PM
I hate katsup - or catsup, or however the hell you spell it - almost as much as I hate fish!

Hey Poke, let me send you some fish. :fishslap:

bigslim
08-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Whatever report the info was from doesn't matter. I DON"T want that woman as our FIRST Lady no way, no how! Nothing Political! I just don't like her!

Laura Bush, now there is a class act!

W '04

:up:
GordonB
Yeh, but her husband George is an "idiot".

teamrope
08-17-2004, 05:31 PM
GOOD GOD PEOPLE, IT'S A JOKE!This message paid for by a donation from the Nader campaign headquarters.

MERCMAN
08-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Well, I think this has run its course!!! Obviously some don't know that the beginning post was a satire. Before this gets any more out of hand with remarks about the presidential candidates, this thread is officially closed :)