PDA

View Full Version : Car show pics from 8/18/04 in Greensboro, NC

Butch
08-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Check out my webpage for some pics of some of the cool stuff that was at a local car show.

This is from a show that they are hoping to do once a month. It is basically a show where EVERYONE can show what they have. Ricers to Bikes to Muscle cars!

They even had a dyno setup on site.

They had a burnout contest, which was REAL cool.

The link is here: http://home.triad.rr.com/butch/Pics/

Sorry that some of the pics are blurry. My digital camera, by default, doesn't like low light, and I forgot to set it for the darkness that was setting in, but you will get the idea!

There were well over 500 vehicles there and probably over 10000 people came through the gates. It was $5.00 per person to get in, and you could show your car for free, just drive to the show area and park it. They TRIED to keep the same type of cars together, but after a while, it was impossible to do.

Butch
08-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Oh yeah....

#'s 20, 21, & 22 are my favorites! That is just freaking awsome!

Look real close at the emblem on the trunk and get an idea of why.....

GM doesn't stand for "General Motors".

FiveO
08-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Some nice looking cars :up:

chrish
08-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I need to move there.. where I live there aren't evev car shows on the weekend..........some guy around here has an ERA cobra like shot #69,70,etc..he has a 427SOHC that is one rare & whicked plant that almost 30 year old mill makes our rad looking motor look simple & regular [& the MM 4.6 is one of the coolest looking motors ,if nothing else, on the domestic front today....

the GM might be be:grand marquie
,,how ironic that guy has the modern waterfall &meny people hear have traded there waterfall in for the retro godshead.. :banana2: :twocents:

Marauderman
08-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Check out my webpage for some pics of some of the cool stuff that was at a local car show.

This is from a show that they are hoping to do once a month. It is basically a show where EVERYONE can show what they have. Ricers to Bikes to Muscle cars!

They even had a dyno setup on site.

They had a burnout contest, which was REAL cool.

The link is here: http://home.triad.rr.com/butch/Pics/

Sorry that some of the pics are blurry. My digital camera, by default, doesn't like low light, and I forgot to set it for the darkness that was setting in, but you will get the idea!

There were well over 500 vehicles there and probably over 10000 people came through the gates. It was $5.00 per person to get in, and you could show your car for free, just drive to the show area and park it. They TRIED to keep the same type of cars together, but after a while, it was impossible to do.
Great Pics there Butch!!! Nothing like a day in feeling "Back to the Future"---- reminds me of this past spring at Kernersville car show----Tom