PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford day at Piedmont Dragway in Greensboro, NC

Butch
08-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Here is a link to some pics for the Fun Ford day here in town:
http://home.triad.rr.com/butch/Pics2/

No real order for the pics, just kept clicking away at the cars.

I also will be posting a video of Frdwrnch making a run. It will be posted in the MM.net gallery shortly.

Side note.....
Frdwrnch and I went up against each other on the track. He has an '03 with a few mods, and I have an '04 with only a flash of the computer.

Frdwrnch was afraid that I would take him, after he had seen my dyno session a few months back, but it wasn't to be. I just set there spinning my tires, and those 4.10 gears Frdwrnch has gave him almost a whole half second at the 60' mark. After that, he had nothing to worry about!

Frdwrnch had 3 previous runs under his belt for the day, since he had entered the footbrake class competion, and I think that helped him a lot on his launch. He didn't spin his tires hardly any on his run against me. It was my first and only time down the track for the day, so I just got up there and floored it, hoping to keep traction, but it wasn't to be.

Anyway, it was a LOT of fun to line up with Frdwrnch, and from what I heard, a lot of people enjoyed seeing us line up against each other. Next time, I am going to be ready for him. I have something up my sleeve for him!

Here's your trophy for today, Frdwrnch.....:trophy:

jgc61sr2002
08-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Butch - Nice pictures. :up: Thanks. :D