PDA

View Full Version : Spouce Mm Sightings! POLL IT!

SILVERMARAUDER
08-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Let's see how are spouces are backing us on our MM'S are they truley into them as we are? or do they just pat us on the back and say oh honey just look at your ride you ARE the man :rolleyes: i feel very blessed :bows: my wife Jill let's me know when she sees MM'S here in north Ga :neener: so far i believe the count is 1 Silver well 2 if count mine :party1: 1 Blue, 3 Black and 1 DTR.

martyo
08-26-2004, 02:08 PM
My wife never let's me know. But then again I haven't spoken to her since I last made an alimony payment in 2002!

Marauder8
08-26-2004, 02:13 PM
My wife has no opinion. If the car starts and goes from A to B, that is fine with her. So the MM is all MINE, MINE, MINE........... :woohoo:

TAF
08-26-2004, 02:14 PM
My spouse HATES the "Martyr" (as she calls it)...thinks we are a "cult"...despises that I desert every 3rd Saturday for most of the day...asks me daily when the S***** P****** is going to be done and out of here.....

<FONT color=black>yet....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P style=
<o:p></o:p>

She has spotted more Marauders than I EVER have...always calling me from her cell phone when she sees one...I put some of Slowpoke's cards in her Suburban for her to start chasing them down...I'm going to have James give her some pointers on harassing Marauder drivers.<o:p></o:p>

martyo
08-26-2004, 02:20 PM
I'm going to have James give her some pointers on harassing Marauder drivers.<o:p></o:p>

Great, now we will have to bail her out of jail too.

TAF
08-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Great, now we will have to bail her out of jail too.
Naw...I say...if she goes in the "pokey"...leave her in for a few days (see...I aint no "newlywed" like MIB & WIB)

stevengerard
08-26-2004, 03:59 PM
my wife thinks we all walk around with a bulge in our pants as we talk about MMs, thinks we are dorks, geeks and nuts. But... is happy for us, went to the last chicken run with me and knows I bought a supercharger.

That's one awesome women. She also said Mac was cute in a cop kind of way.

Bluerauder
08-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Let's see how are spouces are backing us on our MM'S are they truley into them as we are? or do they just pat us on the back and say oh honey just look at your ride you ARE the man :rolleyes:
My wife actually encouraged me to get my Marauder. Of course, she was more interested in the comfort and space than the power and the growl. But, she does like the styling and loves the Blue. On sightings, she see more parked than I do usually in the hospital lot. On the road, she is normally with me when I see another MM. If F/L/M would have introduced the MM convertible, she'd have one.

Bigdogjim
08-26-2004, 04:22 PM
My better half (Garfield) on the site here think the Marauder is a "BANANA BOAT" should be only in YELLOW.

Everytime we see one it is driven by how do i say it?? A man much older than me? (sorry cruser)

Now you know what I put with:mad:

Like TAF's wife said thinks I belong to a stupid cult? (I still say I married his wife sister)

jgc61sr2002
08-26-2004, 04:25 PM
My wife could care less. What ever makes you happy. :D

Brutus
08-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Mine actually puts cards on their windows!

SHERIFF
08-26-2004, 05:51 PM
About a year ago one my least favorite sister-in-law asked my wife if I had bought a new Marauder. My wife's response back to her was "No, he bought another Crown Victoria though!" Most women have no clue about cars whatsoever. :)

MM03MOK
08-26-2004, 08:23 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?userid=467&dateline=1089085957

Bunny Runs!!!

'nuff said!!

Bigdogjim
08-26-2004, 08:45 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?userid=467&dateline=1089085957

Bunny Runs!!!

'nuff said!!

Bunny know Marauders :run: :baaa:

teamrope
08-26-2004, 09:07 PM
The only other one we've seen up here (other than car meets) was spotted by Mrsteamrope. She loves her MM, and she knows the difference between a MM & a GM/CV. :cool4:

MAD-3R
08-27-2004, 05:45 AM
I'm one of the lucky/unlucky ones. My wife "gets it" Unfortunetly that means we :duel: over it. THough she wins, and it's her year to race it.

2003 MIB
08-27-2004, 05:56 AM
Coli is an excellent Marauder spotter. She has more sightings than I do.

spub
08-27-2004, 06:20 AM
My better half (in ALL respects) has spotted many more than I have. All Black. I saw my last one a few days ago. The same shiney black I've seen in my area before. I felt bad because my DTR was covered in dust, a result of my entire neighborhood being under construction.

mcb26
08-27-2004, 06:26 AM
Like the rest of the world, my wife never heard of a Marauder. I test drove one and when she saw it see insisted we get it. I was going to wait for a 2005, but we all know how that turned out. There is not a lot of MM's around here to spot. I've seen 2 black and I think one had a blue light on it.

JDC 302
08-27-2004, 06:52 AM
My wife is a pure "Gearhead" and "Nascar Queen" and therefore gives me a break about my obsession with this car. And at one point made reference to buying me a Supercharger until she found out the price. She always makes it a point to tell me that she seen a "Mighty Mo" Today. However my 12 year son gives me all kinds of Crap!! about this car. Ever since I bought it he calls me the old geezer and calls my favorite Web sight (this one) Geezer.Com...See what I mean... So feel free to work him..(Cody) over at the next "Mighty Mo"... Windy City get together.That would make
me The GEEZER with the WHEEZER. when I get pressurized. I LIKE THAT !

Fast4Door
08-27-2004, 06:54 AM
My kids (ages 5 and 9) spot the Marauders for me. My wife just rolls her eyes...

However, she works for Lear Corp (Finance), the company that made our seats. After production stopped, the engineers gave her a Marauder seat as a guest chair in her office.

The girls love it!

Bluerauder
08-27-2004, 04:37 PM
However my 12 year son gives me all kinds of Crap!! about this car. Ever since I bought it he calls me the old geezer and calls my favorite Web sight (this one) Geezer.Com...
He'll change his tune in about 3-4 years when cars become a much bigger deal. Of course, if he calls you an old geezer again .... you can push that timing out to 6-8 years !!!! :bop: :rofl: :run:

Mike Poore
08-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Let's see how are spouces are backing us on our MM'S are they truley into them as we are? or do they just pat us on the back and say oh honey just look at your ride you ARE the man :rolleyes: i feel very blessed :bows: my wife Jill let's me know when she sees MM'S here in north Ga :neener: so far i believe the count is 1 Silver well 2 if count mine :party1: 1 Blue, 3 Black and 1 DTR.Barb found mine on the dealer's lot, took pictures, and told me to go buy it. We were going toward Harrisburg on US 15 today, with a long line of cars behind us, and Barb scrunched down in the seat giggling like crazy.

HwyCruiser
08-28-2004, 07:49 PM
I used to drive a Grand Marquis so the trade up to the Marauder didn't seem to phase my wife one bit. Still as roomy, comfortable and functional to her. She doesn't drive it but once in a blue moon and then she only uses the first half-inch of the gas pedal. Mods went straight over her head :dunno:.

I wasn't until Indy that the mystique set in. She now has an appreciation for the Marauder and why I spend so much time on this site... she's on the team. :high5:

- JD