PDA

View Full Version : Update on our Re-Location to Dallas.

MAD-3R
08-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Ok, been a while sence I've posted on this. So here's the latest.

We still don't have jobs so it would be a leap of faith kind of thing. We have money saved, and will be renting a trailer to get our stuff to Dallas. THe biggest change is that we will be getting her a new F-150 before we head out, and selling her PT. This will allow us to get more of our stuff down. By my calculations, we should have 6 months to find work before we are out of money.

Current plans are to leave here November 8th ish, and arrive 10-11th ish. I will keep you all posted.

BTW, she is a great admin type, and I do Database/Inventory control work if anyone has any positions that need filling. :)

MAD-3R's Wife
08-27-2004, 12:36 PM
By my calculations, we should have 6 months of to find work before are out of money.

Must....not..........correct.. ....his.........posts......... .... :nerd:

2003 MIB
08-27-2004, 12:37 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: I'm just gonna pipe up and speak for all the North Texas Marauders- We've been looking forward to this move since you first started talking about it. Y'all will be a great addition to our local group. We'll work on your accents...:rock:

Logan
08-27-2004, 12:39 PM
I think my Can-tex accent is comin' along quite nicely... :)

MAD-3R
08-27-2004, 12:40 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: I'm just gonna pipe up and speak for all the North Texas Marauders- We've been looking forward to this move since you first started talking about it. Y'all will be a great addition to our local group. We'll work on your accents...:rock:

Oh great, y'all.

2003 MIB
08-27-2004, 12:54 PM
I swear on my Mama's eyes that this was a sentence from Logan's mouth after viewing the new Montego last night:

"Y'all are fixin' to sell a bunch of these, eh?"

T& P's accents will be a piece of cake.

MERCMAN
08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
I swear on my Mama's eyes that this was a sentence from Logan's mouth after viewing the new Montego last night:

T& P's accents will be a piece of cake.
Have to learn Logan's favorite phrase from MV2

"Its all good" :lol:

Dr Caleb
08-27-2004, 02:19 PM

That was exactally what I heard when he mentioned he was working on the Can-Tex accent. :lol:

jgc61sr2002
08-27-2004, 02:24 PM
Best wishes and good luck on your move. :up: