PDA

View Full Version : 300C SRT8 Quite the package!

woaface
08-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Now, I've not been a fan of the styling of the 300's headlights, and interior. It's not been what I thought it should be. Giving it the benefit of the doubt, it's still got a couple of years for things to change. I like the idea. American RWD, the whole bout, but it's got German engineering, luxury ideals to compete with such s as the Lexi, Audi and BMW's about. That's cool. Even though this car has a lot of German stuff to it, it's keeping an American idea alive. I'd still take a Marauder over it but simply, it's what I wish I didn't have to turn my Marauder into. It's got the stuff there already. This here is a particularly nice package coming out on the 300C. The airdams take away a little from the fuglyness of the headlights and front end. That big SEMI for the HEMI grill is...interesting. I don't know what to think of it.

http://www.chrysler.com/300/img/300c_header.jpg

FiveO
08-29-2004, 07:15 PM
I'll give Chrysler its due.

They're keeping the American muscle car alive.

Ford and Chevy have dropped the ball. The Corvette and the Mustang is about all we have left.

I don't mind the 300C....and I can even handle the back end. Its the front end that I absolutely loathe. Said it before and I'll say it again. Looks like a cowcatcher on the front of a antique train.

With that said.....if the aftermarket comes out with some nice power adders for these cars....Ford and Chevy are in trouble.

MarauderMark
08-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Went to the local dealer to look at one up close .real nice looking car inside and out.they were really fond of my car it seemed like the everyone in the dealership came to look at it.Anyways the sales man wanted to give me a really good deal on mine to trade it in on a 300c white and give me enough money to put on 3/4 of a vortech s/c ..I was like no way! :razz: !!but lately i have been thinking about it... :dunno:

RCSignals
08-29-2004, 08:45 PM
James, what do you mean "American RWD"? It may be made here, but as you point out, much of it is old stuff from it's German owners.

There is no more Chrysler.

buckyboy
08-30-2004, 05:01 PM
love my mm, but that car is badd a**!
Now, I've not been a fan of the styling of the 300's headlights, and interior. It's not been what I thought it should be. Giving it the benefit of the doubt, it's still got a couple of years for things to change. I like the idea. American RWD, the whole bout, but it's got German engineering, luxury ideals to compete with such s as the Lexi, Audi and BMW's about. That's cool. Even though this car has a lot of German stuff to it, it's keeping an American idea alive. I'd still take a Marauder over it but simply, it's what I wish I didn't have to turn my Marauder into. It's got the stuff there already. This here is a particularly nice package coming out on the 300C. The airdams take away a little from the fuglyness of the headlights and front end. That big SEMI for the HEMI grill is...interesting. I don't know what to think of it.

http://www.chrysler.com/300/img/300c_header.jpg

JET
08-30-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd still take a Marauder over it but simply, it's what I wish I didn't have to turn my Marauder into. It's got the stuff there already.

Hey you little punk :lol: (only kidding) I think you better give your Marauder jacket back talking like that.

I love the idea of this car but I can’t stand that grill. One other thing I don’t like is that I’m constantly seeing these things in my neck of the woods with giant gaudy rims. It almost makes me happy that nothing fits on the Marauder that could make it a pimp mobile.

woaface
08-30-2004, 06:01 PM
The idea is American RWD. To us and to the magazines and to chrysler it's German. To the buyer...it's American RWD. The idea, the persona...I have Chemistry homework...:D

RCSignals
08-30-2004, 11:47 PM
People just want to believe it's American RWD. Other than the KIA Grille, it's says "German" all over it.

rookie1
08-31-2004, 05:07 AM
disregard the front grill in that picture and it looks remarkably like the new Caddy STS.