PDA

View Full Version : SSHS3 Pics request

Lazy Destroyer
09-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Really hate to "spam" up your boards, so I threw this in the off topic section although it is somewhat on topic. There were a few Marauders at last years event so I'm hoping they can see this thread!

Basically I'm working on a short teaser video for this years Shootout event in Atlanta, and since I dont have much Ford material from last year, I was hoping someone out there could send me some pics. It's a super-short thing just to get peoples appetites wet, and I literally only need about 10-15 pics total. If you have any, just send'em my way at thelazydestroyer@yahoo.com

Since I dont need too many, please send only the best couple you can find. It can be a wheelstand, a shot of a car in the staging lanes, anything. The better quality the better. It just has to be from last years SSHS3.

Like I said, I dont need much, but really wanted to get some pictures of some Mark VII/VIII's and Marauders in there.

FiveO
09-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Paging BillyGMan to thread #12493.....

TAF
09-01-2004, 06:18 PM
I think there are some in the Gallery...Javier, I know you had some. Willie, Phil & Natasha...I think y'all had some too.

This year will be even BIGGER and BETTER!!!!! You won't have to search for Marauders at SSHS4....:burnout:

RCSignals
09-02-2004, 12:07 AM
There are a bunch of such pictures from MV2 in the Gallery

Paul T. Casey
09-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Just so happens I've got a disc out in the car. I'll send some to you tomorrow. Also have rare video of an Impala actually beating a Marauder in a race if you want that (Marauder broke out). See you in Nov.