PDA

View Full Version : lean on ME

chrish
09-04-2004, 06:16 AM
Lean on me = A KNUCKLE SANDWICH..........

Have you ever had a moron lean on your ride? What is it with some people & distruction of other peoples property? Did they run out of there own crap to destroy or what....? i am going to roast them & eat them as an apitizer for a party in my garage............... :party: :duel:

merc406
09-04-2004, 06:22 AM

Have you ever had a moron lean on your ride? What is it with some people & distruction of other peoples property? Did they run out of there own crap to destroy or what....? i am going to roast them & eat them as an apitizer for a party in my garage............... :party: :duel:

Maybe you should post a sign in the windows, Don't Touch....

Mine needs paint so I could care less, had a few leanin on it at the Woodward party, no problem.

martyo
09-04-2004, 06:59 AM
Maybe you should post a sign in the windows, Don't Touch....

One of our vendors ssinserts.com sells a neat and tasteful "DON'T TOUCH" sign. Check out his website. I highly recommend them.

Bluerauder
09-04-2004, 07:19 AM

Have you ever had a moron lean on your ride? :duel:
Not while I was there. However, I did have a "Morette" swing her mini-van door open and bang the door molding pretty hard while I was standing in back of the vehicle in plain view. :dunno: I told her that I appreciated it and that it shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars to fix. I also said that I had lots of "extra money" to take care of it. I am sure the sarcasm went completely over her head. :nono: I wonder if she got my point? :sweat: Probably not ... and I lost 2 more points on my tact meter. :rolleyes:

hitchhiker
09-04-2004, 07:25 AM
Not while I was there. However, I did have a "Morette" swing her mini-van door open and bang the door molding pretty hard while I was standing in back of the vehicle in plain view. :dunno: I told her that I appreciated it and that it shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars to fix. I also said that I had lots of "extra money" to take care of it. I am sure the sarcasm went completely over her head. :nono: I wonder if she got my point? :sweat: Probably not ... and I lost 2 more points on my tact meter. :rolleyes:

Why didn't you insist on getting her insurance information?

Bluerauder
09-04-2004, 07:48 AM
Why didn't you insist on getting her insurance information? It was actually a fairly "minor" nick ... I was just trying to emphasize my point to the oblivious one. She would have done the same thing to a Ford GT, Ferrari Enzo, or Porsche Carrera GT. :stupid:

duhtroll
09-04-2004, 09:25 AM
IMO posting a "DON'T TOUCH" sign is asking for it.

I can see lots of idiots doing it just to be asses.

-A

HwyCruiser
09-04-2004, 10:32 AM
...or the slob that puts his stuff on your roof / trunk to open the door and then drags it across the paint like its a kitchen counter.

Some people just need to be taken out to the shed and :bop:'ed.

- JD