PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream, Guess What I Was Driving?

woaface
09-04-2004, 07:01 AM
So I'm dreaming, and I go over to my buddy Taylor's house. Sitting in his driveway is a red with white stripes Ford GT. Oh look his dad isn't home and his dad left a note saying we could take it up the grocery store about 2 miles away!

Man....I've had a GT screen saver and a background up for a week or two now. If I ever get rich....the Marauder will become a family hauler.:wave:

merc406
09-04-2004, 07:05 AM
So I'm dreaming, and I go over to my buddy Taylor's house. Sitting in his driveway is a red with white stripes Ford GT. Oh look his dad isn't home and his dad left a note saying we could take it up the grocery store about 2 miles away!

Man....I've had a GT screen saver and a background up for a week or two now. If I ever get rich....the Marauder will become a family hauler.:wave:

James, time to change P/C background........

Bluerauder
09-04-2004, 07:10 AM
Sitting in his driveway is a red with white stripes Ford GT. Oh look his dad isn't home and his dad left a note saying we could take it up the grocery store about 2 miles away! :wave:
A note from Dad that it was alright to use the Ford GT. Had to be a dream !! :rofl: His dad probably had the same dream and called it a "nightmare". :dunno: Was Billy in the dream at all?? :cry:

martyo
09-04-2004, 07:13 AM
See, now when I was your age, I would have dreamt that I was driving Elaine or Mackenzie.

You need to get out more James.

woaface
09-04-2004, 07:53 AM
Thanks Marty...but I don't have dreams in that arena...I'm seeing Mackie next week!

TAF
09-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Elaine.... :sleepy:

Bluerauder
09-04-2004, 09:33 AM
...but I don't have dreams in that arena...
Really?? :bs: :seesaw:

martyo
09-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks Marty...but I don't have dreams in that arena...

Have you seen a doctor about this yet?

CRUZTAKER
09-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Mackenzie....:sleepy: