PDA

View Full Version : Grin Department

Mike Poore
09-10-2004, 04:00 PM
I enter US 15 north of Frederick, MD from an, at grade, intersection, and have to cross two lanes of traffic, then wait in the island for an opening to accelerate into the northbound lane. Sometimes it was an interesting adventure. Not any more! Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.

Haggis
09-10-2004, 04:13 PM
I enter US 15 north of Frederick, MD from an, at grade, intersection, and have to cross two lanes of traffic, then wait in the island for an opening to accelerate into the northbound lane. Sometimes it was an interesting adventure. Not any more! Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.

Yea sometimes Rt-15 can be a real "B**CH" to cross, glad to hear that the Marauder makes life a little easier for you. everyone is always in a hurry and no one wants to give you a break anymore. I think it is NASCAR's fault, people think they are race car drivers and everyone is fighting for position. I wonder if we can get a class action suit against Nascar for road rage accidents and fatalities. :blah:

Marty or Ross your $0.02 please. :whistle:

Patrick
09-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Yes Life IS Good!!!!!!

Silver_04
09-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.

Sometimes I daydream that the local code will be rewritten so Joe Average Citizen can take some classes and training and become a traffic enforcer. Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.

Patrick
09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Sometimes I daydream that the local code will be rewritten so Joe Average Citizen can take some classes and training and become a traffic enforcer. Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: That would be pricless!!

Marauderman
09-10-2004, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=Silver_04] Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. [QUOTE]

..........actually...I don't fell adequate if I don't hit that amount each time I take her out--at least once .....it's not an "outing" if Not!!!..wouldn't you agree........oh ..well.....Tom

Marauderman
09-10-2004, 07:33 PM
. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.
...that'S how I feel when my LEO buddy drives my MM and he ALWAYS HAS HIS BULLET AND BADGE....He ALWAYS says he wish his CV PI would do what # 7 does.....but we all know that thought is ..."DONTEVIN" ...

Silver_04
09-10-2004, 07:39 PM
..........actually...I don't fell adequate if I don't hit that amount each time I take her out--at least once .....it's not an "outing" if Not!!!..wouldn't you agree........oh ..well.....Tom

I agree totally! I may not hit triple digits every time, but I give the MM a good full throttle romp every day I drive it.

Patrick
09-10-2004, 07:43 PM
I agree totally! I may not hit triple digits every time, but I give the MM a good full throttle romp every day I drive it.

No not You!!!!!

SergntMac
09-10-2004, 07:45 PM
..."DONTEVIN" ...
Okay, Tom, you need another keyboard. No problem my friend, I'll get one out to you this week.

If y'all beat on your MMs like Tom beats his keyboard, we would all read less about torn up engines...Think about it?

Marauderman
09-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Okay, Tom, you need another keyboard. No problem my friend, I'll get one out to you this week.

If y'all beat on your MMs like Tom beats his keyboard, we would all read less about torn up engines...Think about it?
..............:lol: cool Mac---just plain cool!!..........Tom