PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day for NYPD

jgc61sr2002
09-11-2004, 07:25 AM
Two NY City Detectives died today. Ther were shot by an excon wanted in a domestic violence case. The two detectives assigned to the 67th Precinct in Brooklyn. They were Bobby Parker, 43 a 22 year veteran and Patrick Rafferty, 39 a 15 year veteran. May they rest in peace. God bless them and their families.

Krytin
09-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Our prayers are with the families John. Is there anything being done to help - collections?

jgc61sr2002
09-11-2004, 07:35 AM
Paul - I will post when I get more information.

FiveO
09-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Sad sad day... :(

Silver_04
09-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Thoughts and prayers to the families.

MI2QWK4U
09-11-2004, 11:21 AM
......Another day of Mourning for those across the country that provide that thin blue line that keeps us all safe. NYPD is a class department and rest assured the families will be well taken care of by the fallen officers brothers in blue. It hits me as hard today as it did 14 years ago when I entered this profession. Not much more I can say...

Bootlegger
09-11-2004, 11:25 AM
If there's anything you need, let me know.

chrish
09-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Two NY City Detectives died today. Ther were shot by an excon wanted in a domestic violence case. The two detectives assigned to the 67th Precinct in Brooklyn. They were Bobby Parker, 43 a 22 year veteran and Patrick Rafferty, 39 a 15 year veteran. May they rest in peace. God bless them and their families.
did they aprehend the low life if so, he needs taken to the wood shead for some fun on his face! :pancake: :banghead: :mad:

MapleLeafMerc
09-11-2004, 07:49 PM

The police are the line between savagery and civilization. Anyone who hurts them hurts everyone. God bless the families.

03SILVERSTREAK
09-11-2004, 08:13 PM
did they aprehend the low life if so, he needs taken to the wood shead for some fun on his face! :pancake: :banghead: :mad:The perp was caught several hours later later near Kings county Hospital were he was spoted in a hallway bleeding from numerious gun shot wounds in both legs fired by the Detectives before they collasped. I myself was transfered to the Detective Squad 4-days ago so this hits close to home for me and many others in the Squad. My hope is that when trial comes about and if found Guilty, that the Brooklyn DA has the guts and not listen to the bleeding Hearts for this animal, Sentence him to Death by lethal injection.

rayjay
09-12-2004, 01:06 AM
The perp was caught several hours later later near Kings county Hospital were he was spoted in a hallway bleeding from numerious gun shot wounds in both legs fired by the Detectives before they collasped. I myself was transfered to the Detective Squad 4-days ago so this hits close to home for me and many others in the Squad. My hope is that when trial comes about and if found Guilty, that the Brooklyn DA has the guts and not listen to the bleeding Hearts for this animal, Sentence him to Death by lethal injection.
I heard about this tonight at a retirement party for a local PD Sgt. Another sad day for all of us. Prayers go out to the family and fellow Members. As far as the death penalty, with our liberal appellate courts in NYS, this human waste product will die of natural causes in one of our fine correctional institutions. It is indeed a sad day.

FiveO
09-12-2004, 07:38 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/11/detectives.killed.ap/index.html

God bless.

:cry: