PDA

View Full Version : Porter Cable Polisher Promo at Meguiar's Site

BruteForce
09-13-2004, 10:46 AM
They're offering a great deal on on a Porter Cable 6.5" Dual Action Polisher Kit for $149.99 through September. All you need to do is register in their forum and then call in your order. :chat:

link to promo (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2544)

RCSignals
09-13-2004, 02:47 PM
They have some good deals when combined with product. It's like getting the polisher free.

Also when you buy the Porter Cable from meguires, they put a life-time warrany on it.

BruteForce
09-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I ended up buying more product in addition than what the polisher costs. Gonna be a mo' betta shiny ride. :sunshine:

dwasson
09-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Be real careful with a power polisher. You can take the paint right off a car if you let it get away from you.

Brutus
09-14-2004, 04:27 AM
I have this very polisher! Very nice, and it is orbital so only a complete idiot could burn thru the paint. I would highly recomend Meguiars #9 Hi tech swirl remover. You will be amazed. I was doing my car prior to Indy and had a group of people gathering around that just couldnt believe the results I was getting for the effort.

RCSignals
09-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Be real careful with a power polisher. You can take the paint right off a car if you let it get away from you.

With a high speed buffer, yes. With this polisher, not as likely

Mike Poore
09-14-2004, 04:36 PM
They're offering a great deal on on a Porter Cable 6.5" Dual Action Polisher Kit for $149.99 through September. All you need to do is register in their forum and then call in your order. :chat:

link to promo (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2544)Thanks for the tip. Everything was just as you said, and the polisher kit is on it's way.

If Brutus says it's ok, that's good enough for me.

Silver Birch gonna shine!

Um, Bluerauder? It's for John's birthday ...in October

Mike Poore
09-19-2004, 07:22 PM
It was here in three days, very nice. I can't wait to try it out on John's Mach-1. ;)