PDA

View Full Version : Bears tickets?

duhtroll
09-15-2004, 07:13 PM
OK this is a long shot, but I was on the phone the day (and hour) Chicago Bears tickets went on sale a couple weeks ago, and by the time I got through the only ones available were $195 and up. I was in the car so I couldn't use internet ordering.

Anyone have any connections out there? I would really like to see a home Bears game with a friend and not have to pay an arm and a leg to go.

Before all the Bears jokes start - I'm from Chicago, and yes, I am a true fan. None of that fair weather switching team crap for me. I'm loyal. :gangster:

Thanks,
-A

Patrick
09-15-2004, 07:38 PM
My original home town. And Cubs and Bears fan!!!!!! I'll call my cousin and see if has any conections. He works for a transport company at O'hara!!! Let ya know!

bigslim
09-15-2004, 08:30 PM
Bears??? They couldn't even beat our Lions!!!

Patrick
09-15-2004, 09:06 PM

Every dog (LION) has his day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:neener: :neener:

duhtroll
09-16-2004, 07:25 AM
The Lions are proof that no team can lose forever.

-A

Bradley G
09-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Don't be too proud of that:razz:

TooManyFords
09-16-2004, 03:17 PM
I think this thread is going to be about as close to opening the "religion" can-o-worms as we'll ever get!

Go Packers!!

John

Patrick
09-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I think this thread is going to be about as close to opening the "religion" can-o-worms as we'll ever get!

Go Packers!!

John

Betting window open!!!!!! We have a suprise for the Pack!!!!

TooManyFords
09-16-2004, 03:38 PM
You baked a cake! Sweet!!

duhtroll
09-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Yep, long ago Chicago agreed to forfeit all FB games to the Packers in exchange for getting all the intelligent fans. They also gave up the right to intelligent coaches as part of the deal.

I think the Cubs' never winning was part of the Michael Jordan trade too, but I forget the particulars.

:neener:

:duel:

-A

Patrick
09-16-2004, 07:05 PM

Yes a very nice FRUIT CAKE!!!!!
:fishslap: :surprise:

Patrick
09-18-2004, 05:19 PM
OK this is a long shot, but I was on the phone the day (and hour) Chicago Bears tickets went on sale a couple weeks ago, and by the time I got through the only ones available were $195 and up. I was in the car so I couldn't use internet ordering.

Anyone have any connections out there? I would really like to see a home Bears game with a friend and not have to pay an arm and a leg to go.

Before all the Bears jokes start - I'm from Chicago, and yes, I am a true fan. None of that fair weather switching team crap for me. I'm loyal. :gangster:

Thanks,
-A

Good news Bad news. My cousin called in a favor and got one ticket at no cost to me!!!! Its for the 17th of Oct vs Washington. Sorry I told him to see if find another ticket for another game and he said he would try!

duhtroll
09-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Wow - let me know what happens.

What a great site!

-A

Patrick
09-18-2004, 06:59 PM

What a great site!

-A

I will. And My famaliy still has a few other conections. Need someone to go AWAY, No prob!! Just let me know if you need Louie.
:uzi: :lol:

glassman99
09-18-2004, 07:03 PM
If you are ever down in Atlanta, go to a DAWGS game (college) and see real football!! :banana:

Patrick
09-18-2004, 07:32 PM
If you are ever down in Atlanta, go to a DAWGS game (college) and see real football!! :banana:

I have been to Athens for a football game. Upset because I paid to watch highschool football!! Just Kidding. Maybe! Prefer the pro game to college.

I'll be nice about GA! :lol:

Patrick
09-18-2004, 07:38 PM

What a great site!

-A

Forgot, I tried to get tickets for the last game of the year vs Packers. Being famaliy that even going to work! So dont try. I tried and he even gave me a hard time. I ''ll let ya know.

Patrick
09-19-2004, 08:42 PM

I couldnt do a cheese cake Because After a 21-10 thumping at Lambeua, I belive YOU need to bake a cake!!!!!!!!!
:cake: :cake: