PDA

View Full Version : Such a Deal

MAD-3R's Wife
09-21-2004, 03:42 PM
:cowboy: For anyone who is interested in some land.

I just spoke with my mom and she is looking to sell 20 acres in Central Washington State for around $3,000.00, Yes three thousand dollars for twenty acres. :awe:

The land is wooded with a stream. It is on the south side of Badger Moutain outside of Spokane in a little town called Waterville. She says it is good hunting land and you could build a house if you wish. The road runs through the middle of the land but you have good acreage on both sides. The land is currently not being used for anything but there were cattle grazing it in years past. There is a home owners assocation of sorts, they maintain the road. She says the view is spectacular as it is high on the mountain. There were no telephone lines etc to the land when she was last there 15 years ago, but things do change.

She has to sell this land before the middle of October or it goes to tax forfiture. :( Please let me know if you would like to purchase this land.

Thanks
Tasha

DirtyDog
09-21-2004, 08:18 PM

I just spoke with my mom and she is looking to sell 20 acres in Central Washington State for around $3,000.00, Yes three thousand dollars for twenty acres. :awe:

The land is wooded with a stream. It is on the south side of Badger Moutain outside of Spokane in a little town called Waterville. She says it is good hunting land and you could build a house if you wish. The road runs through the middle of the land but you have good acreage on both sides. The land is currently not being used for anything but there were cattle grazing it in years past. There is a home owners assocation of sorts, they maintain the road. She says the view is spectacular as it is high on the mountain. There were no telephone lines etc to the land when she was last there 15 years ago, but things do change.

She has to sell this land before the middle of October or it goes to tax forfiture. :( Please let me know if you would like to purchase this land.

Thanks
Tasha

I sent you PM.

Dave

martyo
09-21-2004, 08:32 PM

Tasha: What are the tax arrearages?

MAD-3R's Wife
09-22-2004, 04:39 AM

Marty,

Sent you a PM

Tasha

martyo
09-22-2004, 04:44 AM
Marty,

Sent you a PM

Tasha

And I replied.

hitchhiker
09-22-2004, 12:23 PM

Thanks
Tasha

You have a PM from me.

Thanks,

David

MAD-3R's Wife
09-22-2004, 12:43 PM
For anyone who is interested in this land....I have heard from three people so far. Send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the owners (my parents). I will try to keep in touch with them also and post what happens here.

Tasha

Firedab
09-22-2004, 01:06 PM
PM has been sent...

Firedab
09-22-2004, 01:11 PM

Tasha,

If you know this, please PM us with the answer. This would probably increase the purchase price, indirectly!
Thanks,
David.

MarauderMark
09-22-2004, 02:09 PM
Tasha
Please pm me with some information ..Thanks..