PDA

View Full Version : Last day of summer.

Bigdogjim
09-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Well here we are the last day of summer '04.

Where did it go?

Is it moving fast or is it just me?

Did you do any thing worthwhile this summer?

Was it a good summer or a bad summer?

Big question is if it was a "bad" summer what are you going to make it better next time around?

martyo
09-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Big question is if it was a "bad" summer what are you going to make it better next time around?

I resolve not to have another apendectomy next summer. :awe:

Krytin
09-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Time is passing very fast - it's not just you!
Did some fun things - not as many as I would have liked!
In all it was a good summer.
Short of slowing the passage of time or adding hours to the day - I will try to plan ahead more and....

NEXT YEAR I"M GOING TO THE NATIONAL MEET!!!!!!!
(hope there is one)

Paul T. Casey
09-22-2004, 04:22 PM
:banana2: Man, it's been a GREAT summer for me. So good in fact that I've decided to expand it by 5 more days (got to work sometimes I guess.) I did a lot of cool stuff, e.g. Burnouts Across America, fished, dug clams, boated, did most of my honey do list, went to car shows and cruises, got tanned, didn't work except for a 2 1/2 week job which was fun, grew a tomato, surfed, got wet, hot, cold, tired, rested, spent time with family and friends, made new friends, didn't loose any friends, didn't make any permanent enemies, waxed the Marauder (lots), saw fireworks, went to the grand opening of an in town speed shop, and plenty more. It did go by a little quick, but I guess that means I'm having fun :cool3:

CRUZTAKER
09-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Where did it go?

:cool3: "Up in smoke...that's where my ......tires, rearend, brake pads, cam2,....goes..."

TooManyFords
09-22-2004, 05:19 PM
It was a good summer.

Lost my house, found myself, started a phone company (twice) and restored my '79 F150!

I still have my health, my son and my 3 cats.

Life is good!!

John

Silver_04
09-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Holy cow BigDog, summer's over? Since it snuck up on me, I reckon it's been a fast summer.

Summer has been pretty good to me. Got a new job, moved and kinda started all over again. Put a lot of clicks on the Marauder and got to got to MVII :up:. But always looking to improve no matter how good things are. Items to complete by next summer; Make the car faster and find Ms. Silver_04 he he he.

hdwrench
09-22-2004, 06:44 PM
working 6 days a week i didnt even know it was summer... everyday seems like the same. like the movie groundhog day. on my day off, sunday, everything is closed and cant get anything done. Just think after 1 year i get a whopping one week off.

HwyCruiser
09-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Everything except for Indy was a blur. Work work work, play, work work work... living the American dream.

- JD

cruzer
09-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Great Family,New Great-Grand daughter, Great Friends, INDY, Great Marauder---who could ask for anything more ? :up:

MENINBLK
09-22-2004, 09:16 PM
If I could do anything better for next summer, I would wish for less rain and more sun ! :sunshine:

rayjay
09-23-2004, 01:18 AM
Only one good day this summer, the day I picked up my Rauder. Other than that it did nothing but rain, rain, rain... One of the coolest summers I can ever remember. Went swimming once. Atleast we are having a pretty nice September, actually its more like summer without a lot of heat.

jobrien8
09-23-2004, 01:25 AM
For the most part-good. Driving the M/M everywhere, as it should be :burn: . Like krytin said, will be at the national meet if there is one!

Patrick
09-23-2004, 07:09 AM
See my other thread!!!! :dunno: :loco: :lol: :lol: :lol: