PDA

View Full Version : rain

chrish
10-03-2004, 07:17 PM
My MM is getting rained on........I'm getting my garage totally re-done..so, the cabinet person is out of town on a job....while my precious piece of metal & plastic sits in the rain........the nerve of some craftsman..........MY car is GETTING wet [yes, of course it is beading up , 1'st time] The car is like a child or vigine in this matter..... no support..........I'm sitting here in the house on the computer....... OOO whell they must grow up sometime , I guess........... :pill:

HwyCruiser
10-03-2004, 07:32 PM
I recommend slow, deep breaths. :sweat:

Hey, could be worst. Two weeks after I bought my MM I was out shoveling her out of a snow bank out front and just about got sideswiped by a little old lady in a box crown vic.

That was motivation enough to clear out a spot in the garage and keep the driveway shovelled.

- JD

Patrick
10-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Its only rain!! It will be ok!!!! She will forgive you!!!

chrish
10-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Its only rain!! It will be ok!!!! She will forgive you!!!
Sorry my car is MALE dominant.........ie the car is submisive to my needs & wants........ :loco:

Patrick
10-03-2004, 08:09 PM
Sorry my car is MALE dominant.........ie the car is submisive to my needs & wants........ :loco:

MY BAD!!!!! Then HE might be upset for leaving HIM out in the rain!!
:lol: :lol:

chrish
10-03-2004, 08:11 PM
MY BAD!!!!! Then HE might be upset for leaving HIM out in the rain!!
:lol: :lol:
he will take what i give him & like IT............ :birthday:

Patrick
10-03-2004, 08:14 PM
he will take what i give him & like IT............ :birthday:

:bows: :bows: :bows: :2thumbs:

chrish
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM
:bows: :bows: :bows: :2thumbs:
Please read "submisive
thread :baaa:

Patrick
10-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Please read "submisive
thread :baaa:

I did, going to let that go.

Mike Poore
10-04-2004, 05:11 AM
My MM is getting rained on........I'm getting my garage totally re-done..so, the cabinet person is out of town on a job....while my precious piece of metal & plastic sits in the rain........the nerve of some craftsman..........MY car is GETTING wet [yes, of course it is beading up , 1'st time] The car is like a child or vigine in this matter..... no support..........I'm sitting here in the house on the computer....... OOO whell they must grow up sometime , I guess........... :pill:We bought one of those California Gold squeege things when it rained on Sunshine at Carlisle this year. It was her first taste of water in the 11 years, since adopted. Anyway, the little wonder works great, highly recomended.:sunshine:

Ross
10-04-2004, 07:41 AM
Chrish, it's obvious that you live in Round Rock and not in Houston. Rain is a regular part of my MM's life! Just gives me more motivation to keep it waxed!