PDA

View Full Version : " THE STORE"

chrish
10-03-2004, 07:47 PM
I wish the site STORE had more stuff I would love to buy something from it................it dose support the site right....
Why not offer stuff from members & the badges,trunk organizers , etc anything we wan't...just on display and easy to buy..... the tires the factory size from TIRERACK for example.......... get the store going it can be the money maker for the site.......DA :loco:

Logan
10-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Cuz I'm a busy guy & this isn't about making money, just paying the bills.

You missed the whole moving to Austin, changing jobs thing? I'm KINDA busy right now.

2003 MIB
10-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Y'all don't fuss. You're gonna be neighbors!!!

chrish
10-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Cuz I'm a busy guy & this isn't about making money, just paying the bills.

You missed the whole moving to Austin, changing jobs thing? I'm KINDA busy right now.

Deligate to a willing participant.....there are a bunch of them on this site that would help :D

N40GL
10-05-2004, 08:32 AM
Well, I'll put anything you want in the store if you help with the start up costs. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the only things I stock are the hats, Mugs and the CD Holders- everthing else is made to order so I don't have to stock inventory. On one hand, that's good for embroidery work, because virtually anything you can put a logo on I can get for you.

The thing that's bad is related to silkscreened stuff. Because the minimum runs are so costly (I have to do 72 mugs minimum, or 100 CD Holders) I am very cautious in what I order so I don't get stuck with unsaleable stuff. That's why I dropped the map holders so fast - nobody wanted one and I didn't want to order 50 for a single sale.

Really, it's economics.

If you've got some ideas for something you want, go to www.hometownthreads.com. They are my new supplier and are only slightly more expensive than the old folks - a cost I'm absorbing.

Mark