PDA

View Full Version : Time for some Serious Discussion

Bluerauder
10-04-2004, 03:40 PM
About Smiley Management. Is anybody else out there spending alot of time looking for exactly the right smiley to afix to your post? Seems like they are always moving around in the listing ... sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left, top, bottom, middle of the smiley menu. Just when I think I know where a particular smiley is located ... BAM, it moves. :dunno:

Anyone out there figured the scheme to manage these little buggers??? :wflag: :D

merc406
10-04-2004, 03:56 PM
About Smiley Management. Is anybody else out there spending alot of time looking for exactly the right smiley to afix to your post? Seems like they are always moving around in the listing ... sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left, top, bottom, middle of the smiley menu. Just when I think I know where a particular smiley is located ... BAM, it moves. :dunno:

Anyone out there figured the scheme to manage these little buggers??? :wflag: :D

Nope....... :coffee:

MM03MOK
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Smilie Manager here. Your wish is my Command. All assigned a numerical order and will now show in that order in the Smilie Box and when you open the Smilie Window. Don't forget the keyboard shortcuts. For most of them, put your mouse over the Smilie and see it's name. Just add ": :" to either side and there's your shortcut.

:D

MARAUDER S/C #5
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
:hmmm: :thinker: Why not put them in alphabetical order ? :P

MM03MOK
10-04-2004, 04:03 PM
:hmmm: :thinker: Why not put them in alphabetical order ? :PToo much work. :lol:

Patrick
10-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Still looking for mine............ :lol: :lol:

Tallboy
10-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Smilie Manager here. Your wish is my Command. All assigned a numerical order and will now show in that order in the Smilie Box and when you open the Smilie Window. Don't forget the keyboard shortcuts. For most of them, put your mouse over the Smilie and see it's name. Just add ": :" to either side and there's your shortcut.

thank GOD! now maybe i can sleep at night! [uh-oh, gotta run. nurse ratchet's coming down the hall and if she catches me on her computer again, i'm dead!]

Bluerauder
10-04-2004, 04:19 PM

Thanks Bunny for holding the little buggers still !!!! :rofl:

CRUZTAKER
10-04-2004, 05:15 PM
...I'm all smiles.;)

cyclone03
10-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Mine still don't dance,and my daddy don't rock and roll...... :(

Mike Poore
10-04-2004, 06:42 PM
... sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left, top, bottom, middle of the smiley menu. Just when I think I know where a particular smiley is located ... BAM, it moves. :dunno:

Anyone out there figured the scheme to manage these little buggers??? :wflag: :DThat's the charm of them, Charlie. Little buggers DO that, and it's Mary's job to keep you guessing. Have you been watching the neat little guys she's been putting in the shout box? Way cool ....um now I gotta go find an appropriate little bugger.:cool3:

jgc61sr2002
10-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks Mary. :bunny: :up:

Patrick
10-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Mine still don't dance,and my daddy don't rock and roll...... :(
:wflag: :wflag: