PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Janet Leigh 1927-2004

Bluerauder
10-06-2004, 04:49 PM
I missed this sad passing on 3 October. Janet Leigh of the infamous "Psycho" shower scene died at her home at age 77. That single scene has burned in my memory since I saw that movie as a kid. She also "piqued" the interest of a young teen Bluerauder when she appeared in "The Vikings" with Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis.

R.I.P. Janet Leigh :bigcry:

Patrick
10-06-2004, 04:57 PM
A classic movie. R.I.P.

merc406
10-06-2004, 04:58 PM
I missed this sad passing on 3 October. Janet Leigh of the infamous "Psycho" shower scene died at her home at age 77. That single scene has burned in my memory since I saw that movie as a kid. She also "piqued" the interest of a young teen Bluerauder when she appeared in "The Vikings" with Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis.

Ditto......

ParkRanger
10-07-2004, 09:01 AM

Totally agree. I was 11 when I saw the movie - at night. Afterwards I RAN home without stopping because of that shower scene.
Always thought Janet Leigh was a very attractive woman - she seemed approachable as compared to the other Hollywood vixens of that time period.

PR :burnout: