PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Woman...There Is NO Other!

woaface
10-14-2004, 05:55 PM
::Sigh:: She is the star to every wandering bark:D

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/grave_bg.jpg

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annfox.jpg

One day...one day!

Donny Carlson
10-14-2004, 06:04 PM

One day...one day!

There is something seriously wrong with her, imo.

FiveO
10-14-2004, 06:08 PM
There is something seriously wrong with her, imo.
Is she a republican?

;) :D

Donny Carlson
10-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Is she a republican?

Yes. That aint the problem.

Maybe I could interest James in someone like this:

http://files.foundrymusic.com/WMV/big_boob_hockey_mom.zip

FiveO
10-14-2004, 06:19 PM

Ahh......I've never wanted to be a cell phone more in my life! :drool: :)

dwasson
10-14-2004, 07:02 PM
James, I'll arm wrestle you for her.

Donny Carlson
10-14-2004, 07:06 PM
And afterwards, perhaps you two can explain what's up her adam's apple.

BruteForce
10-14-2004, 08:41 PM
And afterwards, perhaps you two can explain what's up her adam's apple.

That's a hereditary spawn of Satan thing.

Patrick
10-14-2004, 08:41 PM

OK what was this thread about again......... Oh cell phones. I think???

Patrick
10-14-2004, 08:43 PM

:duel: TIME!!!!!!!!

teamrope
10-14-2004, 10:02 PM
:shake: James, shouldn't you be doing your homework?

OH! Biology! Nevermind.:D

Marauder386
10-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Ahh...Ann Coulter...Quite the cutey conservative, huh ? Didja see her again on "The Oreilly Factor " tonite ? GAWD... :D

M386

hitchhiker
10-14-2004, 11:28 PM
Isn't puppy love cute!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

FiveO
10-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Down boys....Down boys! DOWN!!!!

Geez...I have treat you like puppies!!!

Patrick
10-15-2004, 04:54 AM
Down boys....Down boys! DOWN!!!!

Geez...I have treat you like puppies!!!

:dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun:

woaface
10-15-2004, 04:55 AM
I did...:)

Ahh...Ann Coulter...Quite the cutey conservative, huh ? Didja see her again on "The Oreilly Factor " tonite ? GAWD... :D

M386

RoyLPita
10-15-2004, 11:49 AM
IMO, some of James' dance partners weren't bad either. To each his own.

hitchhiker
10-15-2004, 12:12 PM
What was Ann's name before the sex change?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Finally!

Yes!

It's about time that Rush Fatbaugh and Bill O'Flatulence were taken down a peg!

Next Up:

Cheney, Ken Lay, Tom Delay, Clinton, Hillary, and Bush in Prison with Martha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James, Why the picture at the grave of Joe Mcarthy?

This guy was worse than J. Edgar Hoover and probably wore a dress too!

woaface
10-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Read her book Treason and you'll know all about it!

Personal attacks are ugly IMO and do not constitute any value in politcal debate. You think you're funny? I know 10 year olds that are more mature and can aruge better.

woaface
10-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Link (I Dare Call it Treason)

rayjay
10-15-2004, 01:15 PM
I agree with James, for a 43 year old woman, Ann is hot. I think there has been some slice and dice done there though. I noticed that her nose looks quite a bit different on live tv than it does in some of the photos of her I've seen.

BruteForce
10-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Read her book Treason and you'll know all about it!

Personal attacks are ugly IMO and do not constitute any value in politcal debate. You think you're funny? I know 10 year olds that are more mature and can aruge better.

So complimentary personal comments/observations are okay BUT non-complimentary comments/observations are not? What happened to "fair and balanced'?

Just funnin' with ya. As far as physical appearances goes, she's neither the best looking nor the worst looking I have ever seen. To me, she looks like she's got a mean streak behind that big smile.

Bluerauder
10-15-2004, 05:17 PM
To me, she looks like she's got a mean streak behind that big smile.
They all have a mean streak behind the smile. The trick is not to light the fuze ' cause that always tends to start an argument that ends with "Fine" !!! :rofl:

Patrick
10-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Link (I Dare Call it Treason)

Link no work....
:pill: James

woaface
10-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Yes, exactly, however in the proceeding chapters she backs it all up...it's her "mean streak" that comes out swinging, and then she tells you why she just punched you in the face. It might be mean, but it's great, it's hot...it's Ann.

So complimentary personal comments/observations are okay BUT non-complimentary comments/observations are not? What happened to "fair and balanced'?

Just funnin' with ya. As far as physical appearances goes, she's neither the best looking nor the worst looking I have ever seen. To me, she looks like she's got a mean streak behind that big smile.

woaface
10-15-2004, 05:53 PM
Oops! Stinky linky. http://www.anncoulter.org/columns/2003/062503.htm

Try that^^^:D:D:D

Patrick
10-15-2004, 05:59 PM

Thanks James!~!

Haggis
10-15-2004, 07:46 PM

..and the Kitty Kat ROARED!! :cat:

I know another HOT Republican wildcat and believe me when I say watch out when she gets angry.

Just remember this election day who do you want running our country? Big Corporate America or Foreign Billionaires who want to change our Constitution.

woaface
10-15-2004, 08:51 PM
Haggis, buddy! I was given the oppourtunity to talk about you a few times today. Someone sarcastically said to me yesterday "So, do you wear little t-shirts with your names on them when you meet these people (from MM.net)"
I told her YES! And I wore it to school today...quite proudly I might add! Many of my teachers and fellow students were quite amused!

..and the Kitty Kat ROARED!! :cat:

I know another HOT Republican wildcat and believe me when I say watch out when she gets angry.

Just remember this election day who do you want running our country? Big Corporate America or Foreign Billionaires who want to change our Constitution.

Haggis
10-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Haggis, buddy! I was given the oppourtunity to talk about you a few times today. Someone sarcastically said to me yesterday "So, do you wear little t-shirts with your names on them when you meet these people (from MM.net)"
I told her YES! And I wore it to school today...quite proudly I might add! Many of my teachers and fellow students were quite amused!

Nothing good I hope! :D

Well not everyone can be as cool as us. :up: One more thing I do agree with your taste in women, even though they do not realize what a catch you would be...and if I ever have the chance of meeting Ann I will tell her about her #1 fan and try to hook you up.

woaface
10-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Awesome stuff:D I was definitely the coolest kid at school with that shirt.

duhtroll
02-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I like Ann Coulter too . . . she is very entertaining.

The way she fabricates with the best of 'em, I mean. There's a link floating around where she got into an argument with a Canadian journalist about Canada sending troops to Vietnam (they didn't but she thought they did and was very insistent). And another where she made the comment that Canada was "lucky to be allowed to exist on the same continent as America."

The latter was on Hannity & Colmes, the former I don't know the origin.

What's even more fun is watching Sean Hannity talk about liberals. Did you know that everything bad that has ever happened in the world is due to liberals? You know, the deficit, gout, the tsunami, etc.. Just ask 'im. He'll tell ye'.

Hey, these "news shows" are more real than "reality TV" is. :rolleyes:

You know, Springer has the right idea in this case. Let 'em fight it out and last one standing gets to control the mike. That I might watch on a regular basis, and it'll kinda be a live version of "Celebrity Deathmatch." (James, yer probably too young to have seen that, but do a search and ye'll find it.)

-A

O's Fan Rich
02-10-2005, 09:32 AM

Ok...... HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :banana:

ParkRanger
02-10-2005, 09:33 AM

Right on the button, Brute Force!
All smiles at first - then when you marry her - the wife from HELL. :( :mad2:

PR :burnout:

O's Fan Rich
02-10-2005, 09:37 AM

One day...one day!

Yeah James, I can agree.
Butttttt.... http://michellemalkin.com/about.htm

These women are babes not just for their nice looks, but also for their minds.
. Did I say that right, Honey?

Dr Caleb
02-10-2005, 09:38 AM
The way she fabricates with the best of 'em, I mean. There's a link floating around where she got into an argument with a Canadian journalist about Canada sending troops to Vietnam (they didn't but she thought they did and was very insistent). And another where she made the comment that Canada was "lucky to be allowed to exist on the same continent as America."

Don't get me started on Ms. Coulter. I can post some of her more famous quotes here if you like.

The news report you are looking for is a CBC weekly news show. The episode was called 'Sticks and Stones', about how the US media is attacking one and other. They also caught Bill 'shut up!' O'Rilley in a bald faced lie, which is why he's been on the offensive against Canada and the CBC the last couple weeks.

The episode is available through bittorrent. It's freaking hilarious! :rofl:

DefyantExWife
02-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Gee, I saw the title of this thread and thought for sure it was a post from Defyant regarding myself..... :P

DEFYANT
02-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Gee, I saw the title of this thread and thought for sure it was a post from Defyant regarding myself..... :P
Umm, yeah.... errr, I was thinkin it! :D

Patrick
02-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Umm, yeah.... errr, I was thinkin it! :D

Stick with that story!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

David Morton
02-10-2005, 12:49 PM
And afterwards, perhaps you two can explain what's up her adam's apple.I've been told that can only be caused by high testosterone levels. Yup, definitely a "handsome" human being there.

But it's that corncob that's up her a$$ that's more obvious. And to think, having one's picture taken next to McCarthy's tombstone. Shameful.

hitchhiker
02-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Ann Coulter is nothing but another shill for the Anti-Christ.

She will end up in hell along with Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.
:mad2:

God Bless America and deliver us from corporate bondage.

Haggis
02-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Ann Coulter...bondage.

Be careful putting those words in the same sentence, you'll get james excited!!! : obscene : :woohoo: :banned:

teamrope
02-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Be careful putting those words in the same sentence, you'll get james excited!!! : obscene : :woohoo: :banned:
:rofl: :lol: