PDA

View Full Version : Reputation rating

Stephen Soulsby
10-20-2004, 10:26 PM
I just noticed that there is a "Reputation rating" at the top righ of everybody's post. How long has that been there? What does it all mean?

BillyGman
10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
I just noticed that there is a "Reputation rating" at the top righ of everybody's post. How long has that been there? What does it all mean?
Go to the top of this page, and click on "quick Links" and then on the list you'll see click on "members List" and then in the next window click on the "reputation" catagory, and it will show another member list in the order of how many reputation points each member has. for instance, Cruztaker is in the lead, and his name is at the top of that list, w/Woaface in second. You'll find your username on the third page of that list. If you want to see if anyone has given you any reputation points (other members that is) then simply click on your username, and then in the window that appears, go to the top of the page and click on "preferences" and a list will appear of all that type of info including how many reputation points you have.

Patrick
10-21-2004, 12:01 AM
I thought that was dissabled???

David Morton
10-21-2004, 05:16 AM
What does it all mean?

Mankind is hopelessly obsessed with popularity, the penultimate achievement of political success being the one that can talk the most people into giving over the most money, power and prestige to himself in exchange for...

...words.

MAD-3R
10-21-2004, 05:38 AM
What does it all mean?

Mankind is hopelessly obsessed with popularity, the penultimate achievement of political success being the one that can talk the most people into giving over the most money, power and prestige to himself in exchange for...

...words.

Damn skippy!! :lol:

Smokie
10-21-2004, 05:41 AM
What does it all mean?Not much, I saw an entry in timeslip page for a non-marauder owner and I followed to his profile to learn a little about him and noticed that with a total of ZERO posts he was on a distinguished road exactly like me, at that point I turned my rep. off.

Joe Walsh
10-21-2004, 05:59 AM
Just curious...How does one give/receive reputation points??
I to am on a "distinguished road"...(although I'd rather be on the "return road" with a 13 second time slip in hand!!)

Bluerauder
10-21-2004, 07:15 AM
Just curious...How does one give/receive reputation points??
I to am on a "distinguished road"...(although I'd rather be on the "return road" with a 13 second time slip in hand!!)

Click on the little scales on the upper right of the post that you wish to give "Rep" to. Your reputation points and comment show in your "Preferences" menu.

Charlie