PDA

View Full Version : Ford Gt At Greenville Porsche Dealership!

woaface
10-23-2004, 07:21 AM
So I'm sitting at the coffee shop last night and my buddy Taylor calls. He tells me our friend Brandon gave him the scoop on a Ford GT on the Porsche lot (to which Brandon is a regular at since his dad has gone through two 911s in the past 4 years). I stand up with an immediate "NO WAY, YOU ***** ME NOT!?!" and the whole coffee shop goes quiet...because even though I didn't say it loud...a normal tone was good enough. I was fairly embarassed (NO WAY! should have been sufficient). Oh well!

It's about my time to leave since it's starting to creep closer to 12pm, my curfew. I get my stuff, jump in the van, and go all the way down to the dealership. Now either Brandon doesn't know the difference between a Mustang with GT badges or they're hiding it away from the public eye after closing. All I found were a few nice jags and a couple 2005 911s. No GT. Camera and everything I slouched off. I can't even get ahold of Brandon...who decided not to pick up his cell last night.

What a bummer! If it's really for sure up there though, I'll be taking pictures! I have be around there later today so I really hope so!

martyo
10-23-2004, 08:28 AM
It's about my time to leave since it's starting to creep closer to 12pm, my curfew.

Wow, that's cool. You get to stay out later than Todd. Mrs. Todd requires him to be home by 11:00 p.m.

NAVCHAP
10-23-2004, 08:29 AM
James, sounds like you been had! If you see one though, please post some photos. -kjs-

woaface
10-23-2004, 09:17 AM
ACK! IT'S A PORSCHE GT! Taylor heard Brandon wrong. There is one there, a Porsche GT...and they will let me see it...but I'm not interested anymore:)

Patrick
10-23-2004, 09:33 AM
ACK! IT'S A PORSCHE GT! Taylor heard Brandon wrong. There is one there, a Porsche GT...and they will let me see it...but I'm not interested anymore:)

If you get time go back an get a few pics. I am partial to Porsche!!!

woaface
10-23-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm partial to being a bad-ass for homecoming. Ya'll'd love this.

I wonder if "Ya'll'd" has ever been said here before?

Glenn
10-23-2004, 04:20 PM
James:

I have a white GT with stripes in the third stall of my garage. I got it last week from Team Ford.

Glenn

chrish
10-23-2004, 04:33 PM
James:

I have a white GT with stripes in the third stall of my garage. I got it last week from Team Ford.

Glenn
how did you manage the aquasition.........
get on a list ,be a major purchaser from this dealership, own the dealership, extortion, or how did you get the ford gt? :help:

Glenn
10-23-2004, 04:38 PM
I was very fortunate. I saw one at Team Ford and asked the price for it. The guy said it was not for sale, it was their only one left. I was in the Team Ford garage having some mods done on my MM and the salesman presented it to me. I was shocked at his generousity. I took it home and placed it next to my MM poster in the garage.

Glenn

chrish
10-23-2004, 04:42 PM
I was very fortunate. I saw one at Team Ford and asked the price for it. The guy said it was not for sale, it was their only one left. I was in the Team Ford garage having some mods done on my MM and the salesman presented it to me. I was shocked at his generousity. I took it home and it is now the best looking thing in my garage (besides my MM).

Glenn

this MIGHT mean year 2 & deffinently year 3 should be promissing for a normally priced & available GT for me & others interested.........thanks :beer:

woaface
10-23-2004, 10:17 PM
You got a real Ford GT? No BS?!?!?!?! COOOOOL! Pictures?

Amsoil_Dealer
10-24-2004, 04:54 AM
You got a real Ford GT? No BS?!?!?!?! COOOOOL! Pictures?

That's what I was gonna say.....but it is a frickin poster.....

Don

Patrick
10-24-2004, 08:51 AM
That's what I was gonna say.....but it is a frickin poster.....

Don

Pics of poster!!!!

Donny Carlson
10-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Wow, that's cool. You get to stay out later than Todd. Mrs. Todd requires him to be home by 11:00 p.m.
That because if he was outside, his baying would wake up the neighbors.

woaface
10-24-2004, 11:18 AM
"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog...cryin' all the time"

chrish
10-24-2004, 04:24 PM
can't under stand all these posts ..........what are you saying ........?????????let me know............!!!! :mad:

woaface
10-25-2004, 08:20 AM
Marty and Todd always poke fun at eachother. What happened was, Marty said something inflamatory and that's how the thread grew.

Patrick
10-25-2004, 11:46 AM
Marty and Todd always poke fun at eachother. What happened was, Marty said something inflamatory and that's how the thread grew.

Not those too!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: